Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ninedays update

Posted by johnhampson 

ninedays update
March 12, 2008 12:18PM
Hey all -

There are many shows, in many places on the horizon so stay tuned...We are also a few weeks away from a long overdue face lift for the website...We have been playing a bunch of new songs at the shows lately, and that will continue. Don't know if there will be a new ninedays CD this year, but there will definitely be a new JH release by the summer...Jeremy and I have been working since the fall on songs and we finally started recording last month. The hold up has honestly been some vocal problems I have been having. I don't know if its the weather, or something more serious, but I have not been able to do more than just get by at the shows, and I simply do not want to hit the record button while I sound less than 100%. Spring is looming, so perhaps that will be all it takes. It is weird and annoying, however.

Hope to be announcing shows in some places we havent been in quite awhile very soon.

John
Re: ninedays update
March 12, 2008 02:36PM
Thanks for the update John. Can't wait to hear the new stuff. Sucks about the voice - I hope it clears up.

I'd love to see you guys out west again - the Las Vegas concert last year was so much fun. I'd be more than willing to help with any logistics/promotion if you guys make it to Utah.

-Bryce, Utah
March 13, 2008 01:13PM
Thanks John...looking forward to the new stuff. Will the JH release be a full album or another EP?
March 14, 2008 09:02AM
good to hear...
Waiting and good luck with the recordings
March 16, 2008 01:45AM
john cd! yes!
March 17, 2008 06:11AM
Sweet! Sounds awesome!

March 19, 2008 04:16PM
awesome.. never stop singing no matter what your voice does

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
April 04, 2008 06:36AM
i'm excited for the new music but i feel like the only doofus who doesn't have slow motion...

-----------------
love.christina
-----------------

go here please --- http://www.hanson.net/site/hanson/link/1/87042
April 04, 2008 03:19PM
I'm a doofus too!

I mean, I don't have it either.
April 05, 2008 01:25PM
I finally got it last summer when I went to my first Nine Days show... it is very grand.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
April 06, 2008 05:41AM
my first show was last summer too! Only took 7 years : )

w/ S9 in Chicago

one of the greatest nights ever
April 06, 2008 07:42AM
i honestly don't see me getting it anytime soon. by the time i see them again i'll have to buy loads of cds!

-----------------
love.christina
-----------------

go here please --- http://www.hanson.net/site/hanson/link/1/87042
April 10, 2008 05:02PM
I havnt been to a show in years... I love being able to sing all of the songs and having all the dumb people around me look at me like im crazy.. yeah Im a dude.. yeah im 23.. and proud to sing this awesome music

Eric
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π