Myspace.com/johnhampson

feedback, please.

john
Re: NEW JH demos up...
April 13, 2008 04:03PM
John, I LOVE the new demos! Nice job smiling smiley
April 13, 2008 09:17PM
Nice bass line on Counting The Stars. overall a nice song.

How Much is very unique when it comes to your writing style. A beautiful and simple song . nothing more to say. loved it.

Waiting to hear more and to finally be able to buy these albums you and brian are working on. Thank you very much.

Who are the players on the recordings? i'm assuming Jeremy on keyboards. who plays drums, bass?
April 14, 2008 04:26AM
I really like what you are doing with "how much". Still classic ninedays with a bit of a soft almost ska feel. Im liking where this is going! It works well with your voice. I must say I like the song better recorded vs live... I did only see it once but just putting it out there smiling smiley keep up the good work!

April 14, 2008 05:41AM
I love these 2 new demos. Good job John !
April 14, 2008 11:29AM
john, your demos are absolutely amazing! you never cease to amaze me. your new songs turned my bad day into a great day! thanks so much for sharing the demos with us!

christian
April 14, 2008 02:00PM
I like the "super rough home demos" thing below the empty picture thing. So modest.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 14, 2008 04:02PM
I LOVE "How Much" , really that demo sounds great, I'd buy it right now if it was available. It doesn't sound like a rough demo at all. I really like the background guitar noise in the song, don't know how to explain what I'm talking about, its at 3:09 into the song. If you put this on a cd with 10 or 11 other songs it would clearly stand out.

"Counting The Stars" is good, I like it, but not nearly as much as "How Much"

Post Edited (04-15-08 01:08)
April 14, 2008 11:18PM
They sound awesome John...especially How Much. Will anything ever happen with songs like Welcome To, The Best We'll Ever Be, So Unfair, Nothing Better, etc. Do you think they will ever end up on an album?
April 15, 2008 01:36AM
John,
Can you make it so we can download the demo of "How Much" I really would like to have it to listen to, even if I have to pay for it on snocap or whatever that would be fine. so how about it????
April 15, 2008 09:26AM
Delhomme, mail me at shiryeru@bgu.ac.il and you will have it soon.
April 15, 2008 04:56PM
The beginning of Counting was really good and powerful. Love the piano.

Good to hear a recorded version of How Much. Sounds a whole lot like "Rain Falls Down" by Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band. Not a bad thing.

I like that the demos each sound unique. Great songs, John! Thanks!

-Bryce, Utah
April 16, 2008 04:08AM
John, can we put them on ninedaysMORE.com ?
April 16, 2008 11:04AM

"How Much" puts me on a Carribean Island--having a frosty drink--and John is sitting on a stool next to the tiki bar, in dreads, doing an acoustic show telling me that he still doesnt remember how to play Greener Grass. I like it.

"Counting the Stars" typically Hampson---but it was just "ok" for me.
April 16, 2008 01:19PM
I thought these were great, very mellow and more good stuff! John, it sounds like you're taking it easy on your voice, in a good way. The little piano riff in "Counting the Stars" is wonderful, too!
April 16, 2008 04:09PM
Bones45 wrote:

> "How Much" puts me on a Carribean Island--having a frosty drink--and John is sitting on a stool next to the tiki bar, in dreads, doing an > acoustic show telling me that he still doesnt remember how to play Greener Grass. I like it.

OMG, exactly what I think !
April 16, 2008 05:56PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 16, 2008 06:07PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
JPG
April 19, 2008 01:13PM
Awesome songs man, I can't wait to hear any new music the might come out in the future. Also can't wait to for the new CD to come out I know I will be putting my order in as soon as it goes up
April 20, 2008 12:08PM
"How Much" has a very summery vibe to it.? LOVE IT.? Can't wait to be on a beach with this coming through my iPod.

"Counting the Stars" is more great JH music.?

~KT

"you should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today"
April 21, 2008 08:13AM
Bones45 - well put... Fruity drinks more so then frosty i think ,But still, a good picture! haha

April 21, 2008 03:46PM
"I'm a ghost living between two worlds that don't even notice."

Fantastic line.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π