Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

greetings from Argentina!

Posted by brianmay 

greetings from Argentina!
June 20, 2008 01:28PM
Hi! first of all, sorry for my english!
I am from Argentina, and i just wanted to thank you for your music. I am going trough hard times in this years,studying far away from my family, in a very crowded city and everything is so fast.. wich makes harder for me to solve my problems. And in this situation, the music helps me a lot (years ago i used to play in bands in my town, but now i feel like i haven?t got time to grab an instrument) and i must tell you that your melodies, your lyrics, they really help me to keep my mood.
With the economic situation of this country.. i will probably never get there to see you play (unless i get to make the residence in the US, im finishing the medicine career.. but it?s still kind of hard). I wonder if you in any future, will come here to play. And if you don?t, well.. just know that if you?re in a trip, you?ve all got place to stay, know some beautiful landscapes and get a really nice -and heavy- barbacue! smiling smiley
Well.. once again, i just wanted to say THANKS!
Re: greetings from Argentina!
June 20, 2008 05:49PM
thats a great way to get them to go to where you live!

I'll throw a BBQ on the beach too if they come to Seattle... I doubt they will want to crash in my small apartment though =P

Re: greetings from Argentina!
June 22, 2008 09:15AM
Welcome to the board, brianmay! I lived in Argentina 1998-2003 and just went on vacation there last month. I love Buenos Aires, Bariloche, Iquazu, etc etc. and asado (bbq)!

-Bryce, Utah
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π