ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lost & Found (Where Everything Comes True 2nd E.P.)

Posted by Pearljammy 

Lost & Found (Where Everything Comes True 2nd E.P.)
September 23, 2008 02:12AM
Hey everyone!

My name is Fabiano, I'll immigrate to Toronto/Canada within 2 weeks (can't wait for that!) as a composer-songwriter-guitar player-singer, and I have just recorded my 2nd E.P., entitled Where Everything Comes True. It contains 5 brand new songs, and my influences include Nine Days (naturally, lol), Pearl Jam, Silverchair, Foo Fighters, Chris Cornell, Alice In Chains, Goo Goo Dolls, Dishwalla, etc etc etc..If you guys love 9 Days - I know we all do - chances are, you're gonna appreciate my songs as well. In case you're interested/curious in hearing them, please check out my myspace, www.myspace.com/lostfoundmusic. Also, feel free to comment about them, I'm very open to suggestions and constructive reviews. A few compliments wouldn't hurt either lol

Anyways, thanks in advance, hope to hear back from you guys very soon!

Fabiano

Lost & Found - Where Everything Comes True 2nd E.P. - Now available!
Re: Lost & Found (Where Everything Comes True 2nd E.P.)
September 23, 2008 04:29PM
What's the deal with drummers always feeling like they need to hit the hi-hats to count off every part of every song their band ever tries to write?

Drummers are the worst.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π