ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

JH music update Nov.

Posted by johnhampson 

JH music update Nov.
November 19, 2008 01:21PM
The record has grown. I thought it would be a 10 or 11 song record at most, but I cannot figure out what to take off- so, maybe 13 songs? I am finishing the last 3 songs next week, then mixing and mastering the week after. I know, it is slow. I wish it were done!!! But, I hope it will be worth the wait.

No more speculative dates. I will update again after Thanksgiving and give a firm date. I will also post at least 1 new song to hold everyone over.

Thanks!

John
Re: JH music update Nov.
November 19, 2008 01:36PM
cool can't wait. have a nice Thanksgiving!
November 19, 2008 06:14PM
yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! excited abour the 13 songs! That thing will stay in my car stereo for a good while... can't wait to get it!

November 20, 2008 12:40AM

John,.,.

you cant have new songs.. and a new album...without doing shows.

You see where Im going with this?
November 22, 2008 01:38PM
Colorado. Must see Colorado. And do a show or two. Denver. Colorado Springs...

Lonnie

Don't worry what others think, they rarely do
November 23, 2008 01:42AM
John,

How about part one and part two CDs like you originally planned for NineDays? Pick eight tracks (that are already finished) and put something out now and then you will still have five out of the next eight tracks ready to go for the second part.

Just hoping to buy some tunes from you soon... But I will wait as long as it takes.
November 24, 2008 09:05AM
nah.... I'm not too big on the "part" idea (and i think you guys know why...)

i say finish what u think the complete thought of the album is and sell it in hard copy, get JD to design the cover or something (i still love the cover design of that ninedays' "heart defect" ghost album)

anyways, we'll get an update after the turkey weekend

November 24, 2008 12:42PM
yeah, i have been wondering what is up with that heart defect record too.

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
December 08, 2008 11:59AM
...waiting patiently. I was hoping I would find the new JH album in my Christmas stocking though. Maybe a shiny new album for my shiny new year though...

And, yes, shows will be a must. DC, Baltimore, Delware, Virginia, Pennsylvania... you know I'll go just about anywhere in a 3 hour radius. I'm an old (almost married) lady now so I'm not really up to crazy things like leaving Baltimore at 2 pm and making it to Norfolk in time for the last 3 songs in an 8 pm set or driving from Baltimore to Vermont. Sorry guys, it makes me sad too...

~KT

"you should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π