ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Role Call: Who's here?

Posted by JoeShih 

Role Call: Who's here?
October 02, 2012 05:35PM
If you have successfully logged back into the board, give a shout out AND tell us what you are doing now (school... work... play... what changed...)

I got married and moved to Korea. I'm now teaching English here. Still listening to Nine Days and an "evangelical" fan! smiling smiley
Re: Role Call: Who's here?
October 02, 2012 10:19PM
I am actually nearing completion of my first independent feature film called "Will and Testament", and it features 10 songs by Nine Days from their independent albums and a special acoustic version of "Fly A Black Flag", which will have a full band version of it on John Hampson's upcoming new EP! I've been in correspondence with John over the past year and a half to get the permissions needed for the Nine Days songs, and he's graciously taken the time out of his busy schedule to record the "Will and Testament"-exclusive version of "Fly A Black Flag". "Will and Testament" has a Facebook page and an IMDB page. It's also featured on John's website!!! Please "like" the Facebook page and check out the IMDB one! Spread the word on the film and the involvement from Nine Days and John Hampson - hopefully, it'll help get everyone's name out in the public eye again!

Other than that, I finished college, got married, bought a house, and have been working in computer support just to pay the bills. Filmmaking is the passion, and Nine Days and John are helping with that!

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2012 10:30PM by great198.
October 03, 2012 03:12AM
I have a much better taste in screen names.
October 03, 2012 04:53AM
I don't know how I managed to remember my password or screen name for this board, but here I am.

I graduated from the University of North Carolina. I got married. I attended the ten year celebration show of The Madding Crowd a couple years ago.

I still listen to Nine Days every single day and my husband is throughly entertained by my infatuation with their music.

Christian
October 03, 2012 05:05PM
I am still here im still in college for it programming analyst however i overslept and missed my test today grrrrrrr but still listen to john hampson and Nine Days every day
October 03, 2012 05:29PM
adding second post wow i still remember being 17 18ish? and listening to Flying in corporate jet the first time and posting on these forums god it brings me back
October 03, 2012 06:48PM
i'm here spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 04, 2012 02:22PM
And meeeee. I second muffinman252's post. But I think I can forgive my middle school self for that. I'm out of college and delaying the real world through a service year. And I've taken up the Lindy Hop, which is about the best thing ever (after ninedays, of course).
October 04, 2012 04:57PM
Hey Joe, Glad this is back up and glad to hear your doing well.

Ken
October 05, 2012 05:10AM
Thanks, Ken. I really hope this forum can be an outlet for many ND/JH/BD/JD fans. I know it may not ever be the same as before, but this board was a huge part of my life when I was younger (I used to check it and read it so often each day) so I wanted to get it back up and running for others. When I finally got it back up and running a few days back, I went through and read so many old threads and cringed at some of my messages and laughed at a few of other's posts.

The one that made me laugh out loud was this one http://www.ninedaysmore.com/forum/read.php?1,69811,69854#msg-69849
October 05, 2012 12:46PM
All of those people really need to come back.
October 05, 2012 03:20PM
cool, the board's back. anyone heard anything about SML part two? i dont get what is it with people's taste in music nowadays, everything just blows
October 05, 2012 06:00PM
I'm french and I hope I'm the biggest french fan smoking smiley
October 06, 2012 05:22AM
I am still here.

I was a high school student last I was on.

Now it's been a long time since then. I am 27 now. I am still a lover of music and I run a live music blog called www.punlive.net that covers music festivals and live music.

Check it out if you all would like smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2012 05:22AM by Frogmush.
October 07, 2012 01:05AM
Hi Guys... I'm still here... Shir from ISRAEL.
Graduated from university (software engineering), got married last year, my band here is about to release its debut album here, we are called HAMOSAD in hebrew (which means "The Institute" in english), actually all band members grew up with Ninedays is their headphones but I'm the only active member in the forum.

Actually flight to USA about 2 years ago for the 10th anniversary of The Madding Crowd, which was very exciting, also met a few friends from the forum which was great (some photos from that remarkable event: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.420349748835.194501.558113835&type=1&l=f4f781801d)

That's it, guys.
And thanks very much to JOE!
October 07, 2012 11:26PM
Wow... I just happened to look at this site because I wanted to listen to one of the older songs without finding the CD, and I noticed this board. Anyway... I am Heather. Since the board crashed, I've gotten married, bought a house, graduated grad school, went to NY to see Nine Days at their 10 year anniversary show (amazing!!!), and had twins who are now 9 months old. It's nice to "see" everyone!
October 09, 2012 04:59PM
the party may now commence.....Im here.
October 10, 2012 05:48PM
Bones45 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the party may now commence.....Im here.

oh brother.
October 12, 2012 11:59PM
Since everyone is remembering the 10th anniversary show I thought I would share my video slideshow. I wish they would have done an 11th and 12th. Maybe we can get a 13th or a least a 15th.

you may have to be registered on facebook to view.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.1324252701&type=2#!/photo.php?v=1557428578681&set=vb.1324252701&type=2&theater

Glad to see so many people remembering their roots....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π