ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

So Happily Unsatisfied....Who gets the money?

Posted by ken and dawn 

So Happily Unsatisfied....Who gets the money?
October 13, 2012 01:05AM
If you purchase the So Happily Unsatisfied off Amazon ( or anywhere else) who gets the money? If it's the record company, fuck that, those assholes thought that there was nothing of value on it so I wouldn't want them to male a penny off it. I would gladly pay money to purchase it if the band could profit from it. Probably one of the biggest mistakes a record company has ever made to not release this.
Re: So Happily Unsatisfied....Who gets the money?
October 13, 2012 01:22AM
I think the band posted on Amazon themselves. There are services like Tunecore that you can use to put your songs on Amazon or iTunes. I actually have my own songs on Amazon and iTunes haha.
October 13, 2012 01:32AM
I thought they didn't own the rights to the songs. If they get the $$$ then I'll purchase even though I already have it. I can't imagne that John or Brian couldn't use the extra dollars.................
October 13, 2012 04:13AM
I know it's not scholarly to cite Wikipedia, but...

"The Band retained the rights in early 2006 and released the album on iTunes and Amazon for mp3 download" (Source: Wikipedia)
October 13, 2012 01:32PM
I guess you get kudos for the Wikipedia research.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π