ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hi everyone

Posted by gerbs 

Hi everyone
February 21, 2003 12:36PM
Hey all, im new to the forum...so bear with me. I'm from Michigan and right now I'm attending good ole GVSU (grand valley state). I've been a fan of nine days for only a few years, I saw them in concert at Venetian Festival in St. Joe, MI (my hometown) a few years ago and have loved them every since.

I just wanted to say hi to all and see what its all about...so, hi!

Re: Hi everyone
February 21, 2003 12:38PM
Hi there *waves*
February 21, 2003 01:02PM
hey...ninedays fan in da house....peace dawg.....lol.....wow. anyway cool to talk to u.
smiling smiley

February 21, 2003 01:06PM
I've only been a fan of Nine Days for about two years. You should be lucky that you've seen them in concert. I've only seen pictures of them because somebody from the local radio station right by me used to date one of the guys from Nine Days!

God Bless America! THE MIX ROCKS MY HOUSE!!!
Shell
February 21, 2003 03:10PM
i suppose i will take this time to do the same kinda intro thing. i'm christina and i am currently at the university of kentucky. i got a nd cd as a gift a few years ago and have loved them ever since. can't wait till the site is fixed and the new one comes out. you guys rock!
helloes
February 21, 2003 03:20PM
i might as well do the same smiling smiley the name's ryan, i live down in new orleans and i first became a fan of ND when i got their madding crowd album shortly after it came out. fell in love with the sound quickly smiling smiley

i haven't really followed nine days news until recently, so i was interested in hearing about the Sony split....i was wondering why "good friend" never was really featured very much anywhere hehe.

~Ryan~
February 21, 2003 04:19PM
>>used to date one of the guys from Nine Days!<<

caughweallknowwhothatiscaugh
February 21, 2003 04:58PM
>>used to date one of the guys from Nine Days!<<
>
> caugh we all know who that is caugh

nick you whore!!!
February 21, 2003 05:05PM
YAY TO ALL THE NEW PEOPLE....

and yeah this two christinas thing is NOT going to do at all... hmmm... we have to fix this somehow...

but for the new ppl a quick rundown of me:
i've been a nd fan since 2-18-01 (when i saw them play & met them for the first time). so figure out how many years that is. i guess its coming up on two... i've been on this board since then (well not THIS board but a nd board) and i've known most of these fuckers on here for about 2 years... i've only seen ninedays play 4 times total... (not all of us are as lucky as the privlaged LI folk)... and yeah its been a fucking year and a half since i've had a nd concert and i'm dying. thats all. ;o)

February 22, 2003 06:00AM
yo! christina has seniority privlidges (I can't spell that, can i?) so that's why she can say bad word and they don't get all *****.....heee!!!!

christina!! it's me~! "grapejuice" (what the hell was i thinking?) i'm not new!!

*waves* i missed you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π