ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hey guys

Posted by notsofaraway 

hey guys
February 21, 2003 01:31PM
I just wanted to say that I have been a 9D fan for a long time and I will continue to be one. All the guys are great and so much funn to hang out with. Pirates of the Cariabean was a blast. Never stop playing guys. Colleen

9DAYSFANALWAYS
Re: hey guys
February 21, 2003 02:32PM
Hey! You have my name! Give it back! NOW! smiling smiley

Colleen (the other one!)

February 21, 2003 05:30PM
WHY THE HELL AM I MISSING EVERYTHING!?

when the **** did pirates of the carribean come out!? damnit. i wanted to go the first day to support my orly... but nooooo...

February 21, 2003 10:48PM
HMMM I am gonna keep my name taynks. Sorry.

9DAYSFANALWAYS
February 21, 2003 10:50PM
LOL Pirates of the Caribean is an attraction at Walt Disney World. I met 9D there and we hung out.

9DAYSFANALWAYS
February 22, 2003 02:01AM
Disney World. YAY! Well I guess I can share the name then...

Colleen

February 22, 2003 02:42AM
omg....i can't wait for that movie to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love me some johnny depp......

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 05:15AM
amy its definitely ALL about the orly bloom...

but i really must see the kelly gang and the calcium kid...

February 22, 2003 01:11PM
ah yes.......christina...i love orly also, though he doesn't compare to the tihing that i've always had for johnny depp........but YES!!! THE KELLY GANG!!! him and heath........uuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

i'm lettin loose on my hollywood boys being as i was supposed to go see the recruit tonight and as a result am now going through a SLIGHT case of colin farrell withdrawl.....guess i'll go print out more pics see ya

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 02:31PM
dude first val and her friend have close to identical usernames...

now amy has wannabesofaraway and this colleen person has notsofaraway? wow...you all really want me to go insane, donchya

~lori~
February 22, 2003 02:33PM
dont worry... i think we're all confused.... i hope no one wants my screen name or anything related to it... having the same real name as a person is bad enough... smiling smiley

Colleen

February 22, 2003 03:36PM
yea try being named madonna......you don't know the pain of sharing a name until then.......uggggggggggghhhhhhhh
February 22, 2003 04:11PM
Lol yeah sooooo true!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π