ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CHRISTINA IS CONFUSED!

Posted by lady brandybuck 

CHRISTINA IS CONFUSED!
February 21, 2003 05:21PM
ok i know its because of my recent negligence towards ninedays but i have no idea WHAT THE HELL is going on or WHO THE HELL is talking...

and i don't know what is happening... someone help me before i go senile at the ripe age of 18!!!!

Post Edited (02-22-03 02:23)
Re: CHRISTINA IS CONFUSED!
February 22, 2003 02:06AM
huh? i think the problem-o is that there are a whole bunch of people that are not avid followers and don't know that SHU doesn't have a 'home to be released' and so they keep posting going, when is SHU coming out, etc etc etc....

I'm assuming you know that Nine days was dropped by Sony, and are looking for a label again. And Vinnie quit. So they are looking for a new drummer...

I hope I'm helping here...

Colleen

February 22, 2003 04:51AM
There are like 10 lisas now...knowing which one is which and a couple of the other ppl with the same names is the only thing getting me and iv been here since the begining...::shrugs shoulders::

Mandy
February 22, 2003 04:52AM
Christina I love you.

I think the problem is, we have SO MANY new posters here, that's whats confusing you. I know I got confused when there was val (ninedaysstarlover) and then there was this other girl (ninedayslover). LoL. But I think its just that our little board community has grown sooooo much, that's whats confusing.

~lori~
February 22, 2003 04:55AM
maybe i'll chill out in a few?

yeah theres this other girl who has my name and i'm like HELLO...

February 22, 2003 05:13AM

How DARE she have the same name? Some people, i tell you...

Really hope no-one out there is called James...

(english guys really can't sound threatening, can we?!?!)
February 22, 2003 05:29AM
awww my protector!

February 22, 2003 06:49AM
*christina and james...sittin' in a tree*

*giggle*giggle*giggle*
February 22, 2003 08:44AM
And then there are those who like to think my name is Lisa...

February 22, 2003 08:47AM
wow, you know how there's that famous line "what's in a name?" I think there's a lot, cuz I know a girl named Christina, who is 18, and she spazs out all the time. Haha, but it's all good. I'm in a slightly good mood right now because it's all windy and cold and cloudy and depressing out here. That's my kind of weather! :-D

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
February 22, 2003 11:57AM
awww Christina I love you!

and haha yea Lori I remember you getting confused...but I am ninedaystarlover...& ninedayslover is my best friend smiling smiley!

*Val*

February 22, 2003 01:16PM
>>*christina and james...sittin' in a tree*

*giggle*giggle*giggle*<<

um......excuse you rachel..............*looks around for sketch*

hehehehehe

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 02:20PM
amy, how much do i LOVE you?? tee hee...
February 22, 2003 04:10PM
i know you do, my love!!!!! too bad certain other people cant share your feelings lol..................i WUV you too...

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 08:19PM
I am ready and waiting on my white stallion to ride in and protect all those with name issues. Obviously it will take some time as I have to get to the states, but what I will lack in surprise and stealth, I will make up for with my amazing display of kicking ass. (yea, i'm down with that!)

James

PS I dont' acctually have a stallion, but I can get some coconut shells and clap them together to make the sound of horse shoes. I hope thats ok...Almost as good
February 23, 2003 01:07AM
dude, you are too funny.

~MeLiSsA
February 23, 2003 05:53AM
Ok well actually you can stay in the UK to take care of my problem, just take out Madonna for me....i think she resides in London or some place like that....i'm sure taking out the queen of pop wont be too hard ;0)
February 23, 2003 06:07AM
MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL IS THE BEST MOVIE!! haha I love it, soooo funny

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
February 23, 2003 11:47AM
KTizzy is back on bizoard!

I wish someone had the same name as me cuz I'd love to have someone protect me. And I love the name James...

But, anyways, don't worry Christina, cuz I'm just about as confused as you are and it's been a lot longer since I've posted than it has been for you. I love ya and we need to get back in touch so we can road trip to a show one of these days.

Anywho, it's good to be back and HI EVERYONE!

KT

&quot;brand new starts make saints of sinners, but i'm doomed 2 live in my past&quot;
February 23, 2003 11:51AM
I think im one of the only ppl ever that doesnt like that movie...::shrugs shoulders:: whatever...

Mandy
February 24, 2003 10:23AM
I've never even seen that movie...so I can I pretend I don't like the movie too Mandy!

*Val*

February 25, 2003 10:38AM
ok kids,

1) i <3 jim
2) holy grail=good movie
3) coconut scene=hilarious
4) KT!!!!!!! BACK FROM THE DEAD! we totally have to say hi again its been like 2 years.
5) johns message was cool and hopeful... (ok that had nothing to do with this post but i w as thinking of it)

February 26, 2003 04:42AM
Ok, here i will show my internet ignorance, but what does <3 mean exactly?

I have a rough idea, but still...

And yes, holy grail - great!
February 26, 2003 04:56AM
it's a heart, james yawning smiley)
awwwwwwww......
February 26, 2003 05:18AM
Lol, reading these posts are hilarious. I for starters have to agree with everyone who said Mighty Python ROCKS! Because, well, IT ROCKS! and I wanted to just remind everone about the rabid rabits! Coconuts and Rabid Rabits made that movie!

~Stef

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
February 26, 2003 06:45AM
i less than three you jim.

thats what it means! HAH! ;o)

i'm just kidding... turn your head sideways... NO! the other way! and what does <3 look like kind of? a heart... ;o)

February 26, 2003 07:14AM
Aaaaaahhhhh!!!

It all becomes so clear!! (i'm not normally this stupid!)

Well then, m'lady i <3 you too! ;o)

(thanks as well rach!)

(just off out to take the stallion for a quick gallop. He's looking a bit bored. His name, by the way, is duncan. Actually, no simon. No, sorry, go back to Duncan...well, i'm am open to suggestions...i don't know)
February 26, 2003 07:16AM
his name is either bill or samwise ok? and can he turn black? (please?)

February 26, 2003 07:38AM
for you m'lady, anything.

Duncan the white stallion has now become Samwise the black stallion. nneeiiggghh (or horsey sound, whatever works...)
February 26, 2003 09:16AM
I want a british guy to call me m'lady! *sobs in the corner*

~lori~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π