ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

why did they leave??

Posted by cone 

why did they leave??
May 28, 2003 07:44PM
so jeremy and vincent left the band...but why??
i cant understand why they leave the band now...
there's a new album coming (i hope) and i heard some things are going on with the record label...and they just leave.
or am i missing sumthing? can sumbody explain that to me?

May 29, 2003 12:34PM
Yes they left Sony. They have gotten a new label and the new album will come out in the summer I think. Go to the second site under links and you can get the album.

Rock on
Re: why did they leave??
May 29, 2003 01:47PM
I think they meant why did jeremy and vinnie leave...

im not postive but i believe john and vinnie had inner conflicts with each other and jeremy just wanted to do other things...

Mandy
May 29, 2003 09:38PM
i heard summit along the lines that jeremy wanted to spend more tie with his family, which is an excellent reason to quit the band. im not sure about vinnie.

May 30, 2003 05:57AM
Jeremy also left becuase the band didn't need a keyboard player much anymore, as they're leaning more towards rocky guitar driven stuff.
May 30, 2003 06:13AM
It's so sad. It's like trying to hold the sound of one beautiful chord in your hands, and even though you wish it would stay, it fades away.

john's post made me want to cry. I would give him all of my songs if it would help him, but ninedays dosen't need them. I just wish everyone could love them as much as we do so that they could produce a CD whenever they want to.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π