end up lone has so many memories for me....you cant makw it lose

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
Re: The Madding Crowd survivor ROUND THREE
June 12, 2003 05:16AM
Bob Dylan smiling smiley

"Breathing out and breathing in is harder than its ever been for me..."
June 12, 2003 01:38PM
I suppose I'll have to vote for somtimes, even tho I think that every song nine days pretty much totally kicks ass...
btw, for those of you who voted for bitter... I didn't like it at first either, but after a few listens, it's (in my humble opinion) the best damn song ever made by any band... EVER. But that's just me. smiling smiley

June 12, 2003 01:59PM
257 weeks. Am I the ONLY person who wants this one voted off?!
June 12, 2003 02:07PM
I'm probably gonna vote for that after End up Alone... if it ever goes. smiling smiley
June 12, 2003 02:51PM
Gotta agree sometimes; Sometimes
June 12, 2003 06:01PM
"...the part where Revolve wins?

Interesting. It might happen for somewhat of the same reason "Nine Days of Rain" won. Though I was not a participant of that round, it's my understanding that it won only because most people had some other song they disliked more (or some other song which they felt had a better chance of being voted off....it's kinda weird when you look at it in this kind of situation, but then that kind of mentality where you vote based on whether your vote will be one of the deciding ones is why there are only two real political parties in the US...a vote for any other party is regarded as throwing one's vote away...end really long parenthetical phrase)."

I think that any spell will ruin the survivor. Now people are voting that song of if they want another song to win... like me for example (after BTM got the boot).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π