ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How predictable am I? ;-P

Posted by snowgirl2022 

How predictable am I? ;-P
June 26, 2005 10:25AM
So.... I know you all care so much. (dripping with sarcasm) But I just wanted to let you all know that Boston John is driving tomorrow to spend the WHOLE SUMMER here, in NY, with ME! :-D :-D :-D Well, he's not living with me but I'll get to see him eveeerydddaaaaaaay if I want for a good month, and I know we had a thread before about long distance relationships and them working and I wanted to prove it to the doubtful that they can! Fwha! I know it was only one year but hey.... w00t!

And Kevin, OH MY GOSH KID. I haven't talked to you in forever, how are you, and how is Monica? Did she come back for the summer? Let me know how you are! I miss ya!

~*wOOt!*
Re: How predictable am I? ;-P
June 26, 2005 12:31PM
haha yea shes in town, hit me up on aim and we'll chat babe

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 26, 2005 02:51PM
well thats exciting for you.
yay!
June 28, 2005 06:08AM
Thats great, w00t!

I had the opportunity to go for a long distance relationship a while ago, but I turned it down. His job involved flying all over the country, and I'm a home town girl. I just couldn't do it. Good for you, and I hope it works out!

-Cait
June 30, 2005 12:51AM
Aww thats sad. Maybe it worked out for the better though! BUT GUESS WHAT PEEEOPLEE!! I saw Boston John yesterday and towards the end of the day we had to run errands, and I had to pick up somehting from Target so he drove me there and I got it but there were these bean bags so we just sta down in them and talked for like an hour until the store closed. It was so funny and so cute that we just sat there in the display talking. It was funnn and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π