ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Beard Growing

Posted by The Turkey 

Beard Growing
December 20, 2005 01:30PM
Who here's a got a beard? I'm trying to grow one in. Problem is my facial hair fucking sucks.

How long did it take for you to actually have a beard and not look like a homless man? Because I'll tell you, I'm looking a lot like a homeless man and it's going to take a lot of will power to keep it up during Christmas.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Re: Beard Growing
December 20, 2005 02:39PM
it took me about two weeks of just letting it grow, then i trimmed and structured it afterwards. i'm content with it. it all depends on the speed of which your hair grows. there's some mathematical formula you can use, but i am not a mathematician, thus, i am unaware of this formula.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
December 20, 2005 03:36PM
bare is in
both male and female
December 20, 2005 04:17PM
I haven't shaved in a week and a half. At some point, I'll probably shave it down to a van dyke. I've tried to do a full beard, but beards just kinda confuse me. I'm just not exactly sure how to shape one so it's looks good. Van dykes though, I think I've got that down rather well. It's not perfect, but it's good enough. Till I **** it up. Then I have to shave it off and start again. I really need to get a good trimmer.
December 21, 2005 04:10AM
My cheeks grow in like ass and the hair's blonde and the same color as my face and my chin grows in like it's nobody's business and is really really red.

I'm cursed by genetics.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
December 21, 2005 04:23AM
i do i do,youll all see it tonight!
December 21, 2005 04:44AM
Post a picture.

P.S. Homeless isn't necessarily bad. My brother is lazy and won't shave for far too long and looks like a homeless Freddie Flintoff. It looks hideous, but he has a shockingly hot girlfriend.

I saw a hot homeless man selling Big Issue yesterday. It was weird. He looked like he should be related to Bob Geldof, but he was hot. It was weird.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
December 21, 2005 05:07AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
December 21, 2005 10:30AM
I have a beard... it's real sexy. tongue sticking out smiley

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
December 21, 2005 12:32PM
three of my best frineds have blond sides but a red chin... i think most young guys do. but facial hair is sooooo hotttttt. my gawd.... oh baby

~*wOOt!*
December 22, 2005 08:48AM
I keep trying to grow a handlebar mustache but I end up shaving it after a while....when my hair gets a little longer than it is now I'll prolly keep it...haha
December 23, 2005 02:05AM
ewwwwww woot!
December 23, 2005 07:28AM
I hate beards...they sing toooooooooooooooooooooo much!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
December 23, 2005 08:18AM
shauhSUHS LOL
so i got a companion with a bad english XD
kiding
yeah beard sucks, especially in the morning....piiiiipipiiiiiipipiiii =P

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π