ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Juliet

Posted by DrinkinUPretty 

Juliet
June 17, 2003 03:34PM
Oh Juliet........When we made love you used to cry. You said I love you like the stars.I'll love you till I die. There's a place for us. You know the movie song. When you gunna realize it was just that the timing was wrong.

Re: Juliet
June 18, 2003 08:41AM
oh will you get over me already!?!

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
June 18, 2003 09:30AM
somethin happen dude?

I absolutely love her when she smiles
June 18, 2003 04:27PM
whoa buddy/girlie.

sounds like you are in love with someone who just isnt lovin you back... cruel world huh? eeehhhhh get over it.

Adriana

June 19, 2003 10:42AM
lol

June 23, 2003 11:46AM
I can't do the talk...Like their talkin on TV....And I cant do the love song....Like the way its meant to be...I cant do everything....But id do anything for you. Juliet all I can do....is be in love with you.....And all I do is miss you....and the way we used to be....And all I do is hear the beat....of this rock n' roll company..All I do is kiss you.....through the bars of this rhyme.....Juliet id do the stars with you....anytime.......Oh Juliet when we made love...you used to cry...You said you loved me like the stars above...you'd love me till we die....Now there's a place for us....You know the moive songs....But when you gunna realize....Its just that the timing was wrong.

June 23, 2003 12:32PM
You're weird.

No really. You are.

June 24, 2003 12:06PM
not as weird as a Mid Michigan Voyager

June 24, 2003 02:44PM
uh oh, why do i have a feeling this is going to morph into something bad...

~lori~
June 24, 2003 03:12PM
"Im sorry, but all requests must be put into writing...."
June 25, 2003 01:06AM
you had something going untill you used the word "star" about five times
June 25, 2003 05:30AM
Why do you think I'm weird?!?!

YOU are the one posting some song lyrics all over a message board. Not me.

Now I'm running on the assumption that you are, in fact, a guy since you keep talking about Juliet. And since I am a girl, let me give you my opinion (and I dont care if you dont wanna hear it). It is beginning to look like whoever this Juliet is doesn't give a flying rat's @ss about you. Or else by now she would have responded to your insane-ness or emailed you. OR SOMETHING.

So you might want to move on and stop dwelling. But that's just a suggestion.

Adriana

June 25, 2003 05:44AM
Chill
June 25, 2003 11:08AM
you thought id let that one slip, didnt u scott?! DIDNT YOU?!!

but u should never doubt what nobody is sure about

pshaw

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
June 25, 2003 02:49PM
damn no wonder edwin mccain cant get a record deal

June 25, 2003 02:53PM
and ummm "stars" was typed like twice....once in the chorus and in one of the verses. So maybe we should like learn to count or read? Or perhaps stop hatin on some meaningless lyrics. Its not half as bad as the end of posts with stupid signatures of nine days lyrics that we all know.

June 25, 2003 04:45PM
Please stop. Thanks.
And I like my "stupid signature of nine days lyrics".

Colleen

June 26, 2003 02:07PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm no

June 26, 2003 02:26PM
This is kinda funny. Absoluely nothing Ive typed in any sort of way is a personal message to anyone. Its a great song.....I got drunk...decided to hit up the site...had it in my head....typed it. thats it. Get some crap for it ummm ok for typing song lyrics? Now thats kinda weird speakin of weird. I mean its a messageboard so obvisouly open opinons are the basis. But to personaly like put someone down for typing a song? ITS A SONG! I didnt write so if anyone has a problem in what the dude's saying take it up with him...lol Mark Knopfler wrote it. Send your comments to him bout dwelling on whoever the hell this "Juliet" And since theres some uptight folks up in here. I made the Edwin McCain comment cuz he just recently recorded.

June 26, 2003 02:33PM
Okay. Here's a taste of your own medicine (thanks to Everclear)...

"I wish that I could find the words to tell
You to politely go f.uck yourself
Yeah, now that it's over..."

And thats it. I'm done. Get over it.

Post Edited (06-26-03 23:34)
June 26, 2003 02:37PM
lol girl your lost. I have no idea what your thinking. what did I say??? those arnt my words...its not out there for anyone special to read. be done with whatever. sh*t get over yourself if anything. lol

June 26, 2003 02:52PM
ok. wow. you know what? your act just isn't working, man. you don't just go posting lyrics that don't mean anything to you and talking about bad timing just because you like to hear the sound of your fingers on the keyboard....you know it and she knows it and pretty much so does everybody else. you're not making her look crazy with your indignant response, you're only embarrasing yourself, so maybe just stop. easy like that.

rachel......
June 26, 2003 03:01PM
omg this is insane!!! I had no idea this is personal till i guess just now. Im not even going to break down these dumba$$ lyrics and how they have nuthin to do with us...lol Im not one to like air out stuff but I guess theres nuthin to air out. I mean I havent talk w/her since I met her..and we mailed back and forth a few times and thats it. Like months ago! Im with someone and have no attentions in being with anyone else but her. I hate to be mean like I was previsouly (as in a few mins ago) but for real I really had no idea she thought this was like personal. I mean look back at my post's. I never adressed anyone personaly....only to the responses towards me. dude Im totaly babblin on and I hate it. this is crazy.

Post Edited (06-27-03 00:03)
June 27, 2003 03:47PM
I was always liked unemployed boyfriend. was that off the same album? I believe both songs were off the 1st volume of songs from an american movie....i could be wrong. I cant find my copy to verify this

June 28, 2003 05:39AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 28, 2003 07:29AM
if we're doing everclear lyrics, i just wanna die pretty.
let him be. let them be. you guys really are uptight at sometimes. i don't wonder anymore why there are so few people on the bored.
catt

I used to be a superhero
no one could touch me, not even myself
you were like a phonebooth that i somehow stumbled into
now look at me, i'm just like everybody else.
June 28, 2003 05:39PM
trouble rules mother fucker.Need to listen to more of it. peace see ya.

June 29, 2003 01:14PM
I agree! Everclear is a kickass band! And what's with this nut making all these completly random and off topic posts?

Rock On
June 30, 2003 10:06AM
thats nice.

~lori~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π