ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

uk

Posted by mizz_uk 

uk
June 23, 2003 05:34AM
hey dus ne1 no if Nine Days r gona cum 2 the uk n do a gig?? i really wna see em live but all there concert things r in the cool US---its not fair!!!!

xXx*~*.: Fi *~*xXx
Re: uk
June 23, 2003 09:17AM
Well, seeing as they're not even going to many places in the US, I doubt they're going overseas. Of course, that's just speculation.
June 23, 2003 05:42PM
June 23, 2003 09:52PM
I have been in the uk for like 2 months and have about 1 month left here. I am sure that about the time i go to leave, they will decide to come to the uk. that way i will have missed the us shows and miss the uk shows....

hopefully i will have better luck than that.....

heather
June 24, 2003 04:03AM
ITS NOT FAIR!!! they shud tour loads or make more apperances. Hardly any of my m8s hav heard of them ere in the UK and i only happen 2 love em by a chance visit 2 ma uncles hu lives in NY
June 24, 2003 08:57AM
haha i thought people in the uk spoke/typed english... i didnt realize 'dus','hu','ma','shud', etc. where of the english language now..heh. anyways ninedays yay!

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
June 25, 2003 12:29AM
i think english people just have different computer slang :-/ :-P

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
June 25, 2003 03:22AM
its text slang. everything is abb. today

James
June 25, 2003 04:18AM
yea i was gunna mention that we didnt actually speak like that, but you brought it up for me! wooooo txt msgs! (see the abbreviations!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π