ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

it's done and over with......... FOREVER

Posted by 9daysfreak 

it's done and over with......... FOREVER
June 24, 2003 02:27AM
heeyy... today is my high school graduation.. i'm all done highschool. my last exam was yesterday. and i am all done high school. FOREVER.. in the fall i will be attending the university of windsor, i am sooo pumped, a new environment, new ppl. MORE FUN. and the usual partying. woohoo..

go me!

s [insanesanity]
Re: it's done and over with......... FOREVER
June 24, 2003 04:11AM
Hey congrats....

The summer after highschool was my favorite summer....aww memories.

The one after college should be too but i'm stuck in the middle of nowhere doing a boring internship.

~MeLiSsA
June 24, 2003 04:57AM
maybe you should have picked a more exciting one..

congrats

I absolutely love her when she smiles
June 24, 2003 05:38AM
hehe today was my last day ever too!!!!!!!!!! last exam!!!its such a good feeling!!!! escape the system of painful exams!
June 24, 2003 08:50AM
haha i graduated may 22. its been a pretty boring summer thus far. im ready for big person school to start...i move aug 8 WAHOO!

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
June 24, 2003 09:56AM
well, i graduated may 30, if anyone really cares. my summer has actually been pretty good so far. i went on a senior trip and now my band is recording an LP in the studio. i don't have any college plans. could be a good thing or a band thing. hopefully in the fall, if all goes as planned, i'll be hitting the road and touring with my band in support of our upcoming album. but anyway, congrats to everyone who graduated this year, and good luck in your future.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π