ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Good Friend

Posted by Madonna 

Good Friend
February 22, 2003 03:33PM
Ok, so I'm eating pizza....well waiting for pizza for two hours.....anyway, im in pizza hut and i go over to the jukebox to play a song. I'm looking at all the songs and what do i see??? GOOD FRIEND! yea.....I ended up playing it twice......it's just so true right now....."if this is goodbye to you and me"
Re: Good Friend
February 22, 2003 03:35PM
aahhhhhhhh love it love it

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 03:40PM
they had good friend on the juke box??? OMG, what kind of juke box was it? one of the regular ones or the kind where you download songs and pay, like $5????
February 22, 2003 03:46PM
just a regular one
February 22, 2003 04:04PM
i love going to the diner and getting a little jukebox thingy at my table......like 5 plays for 2 dollars or something....i always find something i like lol

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 04:05PM
5 plays for 2 dollars??? wow i got 2 plays for a quarter......and yea.....this is the fist time ive posted a new topic, and for some reason when i saw my name it freaked me out cause i forgot it was my name.....ok im babbling.....
February 23, 2003 02:54AM
funny...the diner in Wantagh has the 5 Nine Days albums on it...plus some Wonderama tunes as well...

California pizza?? Comon..I told you to stop the antics....

Silly girl.......
February 23, 2003 03:56AM
i live in wantagh what diner is that i have to go there lol
February 23, 2003 05:34AM
yea it was pretty bad scott.....i miss ny pizza......sad smiley stop reminding me....
February 23, 2003 06:47AM
mmm...I could go for a slice of pizza RIGHT NOW!

*Val*

February 23, 2003 06:52AM
...if that's the diner we were at and lou didn;t tell me i could play WONDERAMA on the juke box, then he's in some serious trouble...i'm going to throw marshmellows at him until he cries! oh, i am SO mad. LOU! was that the diner we went to after "annie"???????
February 23, 2003 07:12AM
scott's full of shitt and yes it was the wantagh diner (on sunrise) plus wonderrama was a cover band !!!
February 23, 2003 01:32PM
cute...

i wish i had a juke box at work

but then again we dont

speaking of work...we had to call the cops tonight...there was an incident

im not too happy at the moment....

why do people have to be soooo stupid

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
February 23, 2003 01:50PM
At my work (Panera Bread) we listen to the most lightest easy goingest sleepiest jazz/ classical. Not lying... When we clean at closing, I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep... so I just sing to myself! smiling smiley

Colleen

February 26, 2003 07:10AM
jukeboxes=good things ;o)
pizza=::drools::

February 26, 2003 08:46AM
umm yeah..I was kidding..
February 26, 2003 08:51AM
yo scott! i was just thinking about you, like, 2 seconds ago!! i miss you a little! where have you been?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π