ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Sad (RANT!)

Posted by NineDaysRulez 

Sad (RANT!)
February 22, 2003 05:46PM
OK bear with me, or don't really I just need to vent. Basically I was inside a chat today with a friend or two and a bunch of people from my school who I dont really know. So we're all talking about music and they're all like "Flaw is the best band in the world!" "No man Trapt is!" "NO ROCK SUXX RAPP ALL THE WAY". So they ask me my opinion after a bit and I just go "I dunno, but right now I'm listening to Stairway". Now two or three of them go "What, Stairway? Never heard of them." so then I go no it's a song Stairway To Heaven. Now here's where it gets interesting, after I said that about 4 of them go "OO never heard it" but now this one who is somehow MORE of an ignoramus then the rest and goes "I've never heard it so it must be crap." Now my god, not knowing Stairway is sin enough but to have the balls and ego to say it's crap becuase you've never heard it? Wow. The youth of America *sigh* [/end rant] Sorry, just had to get that out.

Re: Sad (RANT!)
February 23, 2003 12:57AM
Wow, that's pretty bad. Especially since Stairway to Heaven is such a classic song. I know people who say things like that too...it pisses me off.

BEN
February 23, 2003 03:49AM
lol.. those kids deserve to go deaf tomorow.. so they can never judge music ever again... DIE!!!!!! lol j/k

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
February 23, 2003 06:15AM
They could atleast listen to it before making a judgement like that sheesh crazy people

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
February 23, 2003 10:06AM
HELLO! How the **** can someone not know Stairway?!?! Talk about being under a rockl.... And yeah, at least give the music a chance man... very immature.

Colleen

February 23, 2003 11:47AM
I hate ppl that judge music before hearing it...or they hear one song and think all of its crap...i never say anything musical is crap or sucks or whatever...i can understand hating something but to say something sucks...bothers me....Esp when you best friend is in the car with you and you put on one of your favorite bands and they 15 seconds into one song conclude that they hate the band and all of thier music sucks

Mandy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π