ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

the used

Posted by great198 

the used
July 12, 2003 02:14PM
anybody listen to the used? i like "the taste of ink" a lot, and i'm thinking about getting their album. i would download some of their stuff, but i'm too lazy. please give me your opinions so i can make my decision. thanks.
Re: the used
July 12, 2003 02:29PM
its good, but overrated.
id still get it
July 12, 2003 03:15PM
I've got a couple of their singles.. that one and another one..

What can I say.. the guy can wail gooood.. it's fun to listen to if you're into that kind of voice.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
July 12, 2003 05:08PM
the used kick ass.....buy the album (as long as your into the emo-screaming thing)

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
July 12, 2003 07:08PM
July 13, 2003 12:57AM
seee...

July 13, 2003 06:02AM
listen to Thursday over The Used

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
July 13, 2003 07:39AM
I agree with mike
July 27, 2003 05:51AM
ive never heard them but all my friends love them if that helps
July 29, 2003 09:56AM
::listen to Thursday over The Used -Mike::

booo.....the used are soooo much better than thursday...they're singer sucks.

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
July 29, 2003 12:03PM
They played SportsPlus twice....I'd shoot for the new Coheed, if it's half as good as the last one it'll still be great...although I have to admit that the vox can get on your nerves at first.

July 29, 2003 12:58PM
i like taste of ink
but im not too overkeen on the rest of the album

"I'm tryin hard 2 breathe now, but theres no air in my lungs, theres no1 here 2 talk 2, n the pain inside is makin me feel numb"
August 03, 2003 03:04PM
I <3 the used soo much.I saw them about 2 years ago when they were the openers of the pre-openers to Goldfinger.Good stuff I loved them than and I still do now.Back than Bert *aka the wailer* use to barf on stage.Was a little too intense for me but now he doesnt *thank god!!*
But GOOD cd!!!!!Blue N Yellow is my favorite song...
~*Annie*~

Im not a slut Im a sexual maniac.Quite a difference-Tim Pagnotta of Sugarcult
August 03, 2003 03:59PM
i'll admit Geoff from Thursday doesn't have the best voice but that's part of what makes them a better band than The Used. it's raw, man, more emotional

who's heard the new Thursday single? mmmmmmmmm

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
August 04, 2003 04:14AM
isnt thursday playing nyc in sept? i forgot though who are they touring with
August 04, 2003 06:46AM
xtianuk wrote :

>i like taste of ink

good for you. but it isn't the healthiest thing you can eat or drink.

s [insanesanity]
August 04, 2003 08:52AM
the used....kelly osbourne's boyfriend is in that band right?
August 04, 2003 09:17AM
thanks for the feedback... i'll get the cd cheap on ebay
August 04, 2003 10:05AM
is thursday playing? i don't know but if they are i'm there, man, i'm there

maybe he won't pass out this time

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
August 06, 2003 11:16AM
Its a little after 8....and MTV's got this hard rock live on...Its happens to be featuring the used right now. Its bout the dumbest sh*t ive ever seen. Thats not rock n' roll. I dont know what all that is. I guess I dont have tase in music. I mean I believe in the power of song and all that but whatever group of people decided to say hey this band is real good and people followed that group of people to get whatever label to sign these ass holes...and for mtv to showcase that noise on tv just blows my mind. and to know theres bands like nine days that have there futures in some suits hands. anyways I dont get it

August 06, 2003 11:20AM
Nine Days were there too.. remember 1999/2000?

If you have someway to get them back on MTV and on everyones hearts let them know.

I can't "stand" the Used for that long but they are pretty good.. don't you think you're hating a little too much on them?

August 06, 2003 03:44PM
I dont have a prob with being on mtv......if you want to be known you got to be seen. but that sh*t I saw made me sick to my stomach dude. I dont know what a "the used" cd sounds like but the live show sucked A$$ Tell your boy to learn how to sing.

August 07, 2003 06:22AM
the newest deal is singers that can't really sing that great but can write good lyrics and sing their hearts out anyway. EMOtion up there, man

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
August 07, 2003 08:42AM
I can go out on the corner and sing my heart out...dosent mean you can put me on mtv. I agree emotion is what its all about. But sorry im not feeling that band. at even one point he layed on his stomach and started humpin the friggin ground. thats just being a jackass.

August 07, 2003 10:21AM
jackass is on MTV... man that show's funny
August 08, 2003 04:59PM
The Used isnt for everyone I will admit that.It took me awhile to warm up to them but Im not saying their music talent and capability is the best but its who and what the band is and what they are you know??
I know TONS of people that hate The Used and its all good...
~*Annie*~

Im not a slut Im a sexual maniac.Quite a difference-Tim Pagnotta of Sugarcult
August 10, 2003 11:48AM
they blow
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π