ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Download Old Nine Days MP3s Here

Posted by liquidzero 

Download Old Nine Days MP3s Here
February 23, 2003 12:28PM
Here they are, I decided to host them myself as the ones on ninedaysmusic.com aren't working.

http://66.206.22.18/ninedaysmusic/

Enjoy smiling smiley

Thanks to Sicpuppy71 for sending me the files

I will be watching my bandwidth closely, hopefully I can keep them online for a while.
Re: Download Old Nine Days MP3s Here
February 23, 2003 02:00PM
You rock! I already have them, but anyhoo, whoever you are, thanks because I know a lot of people are after them! smiling smiley

Colleen

February 23, 2003 04:02PM
Thanks so much... you're awesome for hosting that...
February 23, 2003 04:25PM
No problem, glad to help smiling smiley
February 23, 2003 08:37PM
Perkele!! Marvelous winking smiley

Can?t wait to listen to old albums....
February 24, 2003 04:33AM
i thank you to...

I'm french, and you just can't believe how hard it was for me to get them!
Now I can!
Merci!
February 24, 2003 06:06AM
Thank you so much for the hosting the MP3s really appreciate it - looking forward to listening to them - so hard to get anything ninedays in the UK.
Thanks again
February 24, 2003 07:03AM
Any chance of getting SHU posted up there?
Either way, you are awesome for hosting those songs, very appreciated.

Stew
February 24, 2003 07:33AM
Thanks guys. I would like to get permission from Nine Days before I post any more. Once before I have had a server shut down because of copyright issues sad smiley

If the files don't work now, try again in a couple of hours, I think the server has a problem.
February 25, 2003 03:41PM
you're my new personal hero. i've been trying to get these three albums for such a long time now. finally, i can fully be a part of the nine days experience. thank you so much!!!
February 26, 2003 01:26AM
quick question, i download a song, but where does it go on my computer cos i cant find it newhere?

"I'm tryin hard 2 breathe now, but theres no air in my lungs, theres no1 here 2 talk 2, n the pain inside is makin me feel numb"
February 26, 2003 02:16AM
When you go to download the song, when you hit "save to hard drive" make sure you take a peek at where it's saving it. If you don't get that msg, then you can always do a search on your computer. If you find one, then it's pretty promising that the rest of the songs will be hidden in the same part. Good luck!

~Stef

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
February 26, 2003 06:18AM
Hey Treize! Salut je suis fran?ais moi aussi et ?a fait vachement longtemps que je chercher des fans fran?ais de nine days. Ce serait cool que tu me donnes ton adresse Email histoire qu'on discute du groupe. A bientot.

Mehdi

PS : Don't worry guys, just trying to have a contact with a french fan, which I am as well. Nine Days rocks!
February 27, 2003 12:12AM
hey mehdi, d?sol? de repondre que maintenant, g des gros pb de PC en ce moment...
Tu peux me joindre ? el-lorenzo@caramail.com.
J'avais lu tes posts pr?c?dents et j'?tais sur le point de te demander ton mail aussi.

treize

p.s : Mehdi already told you that guys... we are french fans which are trying to have a contact.
My next post won't be in french!
February 27, 2003 01:39PM
Thank you, had been trying to get a couple of those, although I had them all before I blew away my hd.. thanks again

"How far you go just to destroy yourself. Tuck in your self esteem, it's falling out"
woot
February 28, 2003 04:14AM
you are AWESOME grinning smiley i've been dying to get these

and if bandwith becomes a problem and someone doesn't have them yet, i too, will be glad to send them over AIM...just ask, perhaps kneel down and beg (jp :p ), and if i'm not extremely busy or anything i'll be glad to send them. if you don't have broadband...i can do it slowly i guess lol.

i have Something To Listen To, Monday Songs, and Three. you can buy The Madding Crowd...and i dun have So Happily Unsatisfied yet.

~Ryan~
March 01, 2003 08:25AM
YOU'RE THE FRICKEN COOLEST PERSON EVER! I've been waiting to hear these for so long and now I can. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!
March 04, 2003 11:44PM
Thanks you for those - downloading now

Jules

Check out Flickerstick on : http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/61/flickerstick.html
March 05, 2003 03:27AM
You're an angel!!! Thankyou *mwahh*!!!!! ;-)

Cat

I am a free radical!

'apparently she is so weird and messed up, hannah had to make her promise not to f!ck me up completely'
March 05, 2003 07:17AM
Thanks for posting those. I can't burn those onto a cd because they are mpeg files and nothing will recognise them. The originals were mp3's. I am just wondering why you changed them from mp3 to mpeg? Can you revert them back since mp3's are so widely popular now. Thanks Anyway can get these to mp3's somehow? I tried converters but they still didn't recognise em.

Post Edited (03-05-03 16:18)
March 07, 2003 03:31AM
Bump, can someone please help me out I really need to be able to listen to these songs in my car.
March 07, 2003 08:15AM
hi!

They are MP3 files, when you save them give them an MP3 extension, or rename them once they are saved on your computer.
March 08, 2003 02:18AM
Okay this is intersesting. My pc at college will only let it save as mpeg, and it doesn't change anything by renaming files. This computer at home lets it save as mp3. My settings must be messed up at school. Is there anything you know of to change this? I have winXP on the one at school. This one is win98. Any help would be appreciated.

Post Edited (03-08-03 11:36)
March 08, 2003 01:27PM
You could install some kind of download accelerator, download it using that instead.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π