ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where is everyone?

Posted by Melissa 

Where is everyone?
July 18, 2003 01:38AM
OK.....I'm bored here at work like usual. Where is everyone?? There are never any fun new posts anymore.

Colleen and Minn. Melissa are you guys still around?

I need something to fill the last 4 weeks here so we need to start posting again............

~MeLiSsA
Re: Where is everyone?
July 18, 2003 01:46AM
Hi Melissa, where are you from? Have you ever met the guys from the band in person? When did you last see them play?
July 18, 2003 01:53AM
I'm from Long Island. But I'm stuck in the adirondacks for 4 more weeks. I've been here for 8 already.

Yes, I've talked to all the guys. I've been around for a while and have been to lots of shows. They are all great even when I make a drunken ass out of myself.... Well except when one of the band members was mean (ahem, ahem...you know who you are. LOL)

The last show I went to was the acoustic show at Palmers. It was a really fun show. I cant' go to John's show on the 26th but what can you do.

So that's my story.

Wow. I sound like a big dork in this post. I'm really not though well at least I try not to be.

~MeLiSsA
July 18, 2003 02:17AM
I'm here... not as much as I used to be...
Job 1 + Job 2 + finding apartment + finding classes = very busy Colleen.

And ermm... some people here drive me nuts, and its been boring lately.

Colleen.

July 18, 2003 02:58AM
it has been boring...that's what I was saying.

This board used to be fun but now it's back to being like the SONY board...and no one wants that

~MeLiSsA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π