ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lou owes no drinks!!!!! Downtown March 28th!

Posted by Melissa 

Re: Lou owes no drinks!!!!! Downtown March 28th!
February 25, 2003 11:34AM
bandcamp is good...check out their site www.bandcampmusic.com. Listen to Valentine.

~MeLiSsA
February 25, 2003 11:42AM
do they sound like nfg?

February 25, 2003 02:41PM
they are pop/punk.
to me, that means that they sound like nfg, good charlotte, a simple plan, and all the other generic pop/punk bands.
someone gave me their demo cd and it was ehh, so i can send it to you if you want. email me.
February 25, 2003 03:22PM
>>>im sorry madonna... that everyone in the universe is not as in love with tripside as you.<<<

didn't ask you to love them, didn't even ask you to like them, just said dont be negative.....no need to be pissy.
February 26, 2003 03:36AM
tripside and ninedays shows are the best i cant wait
February 26, 2003 04:58AM
i've been wanting to ask this for days now, but have refrained for fear of sounding like an idiot, but i can't stand it anymore, WHERE DOES IT SAY TRIPSIDE IS PLAYING THIS SHOW?!?!? because it's not in the first post on this thread....so, where are you guys getting it? *sigh*
February 26, 2003 06:17AM
on their website rach hahahaha
February 26, 2003 06:52AM
dumb blonde. sorry yawning smileyX tee hee....
February 26, 2003 07:03AM
i miss nd sr71 & vh shows... does anyone else?

or just nd shows... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and to the kid that said "tripside and ninedays shows are the best" why the HELL was tripside first... ew? this is the ND board... (ahahhahaha i'm being a brat and i'm half kidding so don't mind me)

February 26, 2003 07:51AM
yeah I saw that saw that show up here near me in Utica and at the Syracuse fair. That was a great show. I never heard VH play better than at the fair....they did a while extra set b/c no one would leave.

~MeLiSsA
February 26, 2003 11:54AM
Oooh, I'm jealous Melissa.

VH = Band tied with ND for Lissa's favorite.

February 26, 2003 11:58AM
wow. I just read my post over, I think i must have been on crack when I wrote it. LOL. Yeah it was an amazing show. To be honest I think that shows ranks # 2 for me. Billy Joel and Elton John at the Carrier dome than that one.

~MeLiSsA
February 27, 2003 07:57AM
<<"tripside and ninedays shows are the best" why the HELL was tripside first... ew? this is the ND board>> Tripside is first because the open for Nine Days. and its the order that the show it on the board that says what bands are playing. Well not really but it could work

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
February 27, 2003 11:51AM
i miss shows ;o(

February 27, 2003 12:58PM
yeah.....the downtonwn changed it the next day I think and added tripside.

~MeLiSsA
February 28, 2003 03:37AM
christina lovie, once you're in new york, you'll have shows. yay for shows. yay for christina in new york.

<333 christina <333

~lori~
February 28, 2003 05:19AM
Can we count on Tripside singing along to Ocean again? They let him sing more everytime lol. Hey Stef - where you at in the Cleveland area out of curiosity cause I'm at Kent State but I'll be at the Downtown too.

~Diana
March 07, 2003 11:34PM
what if i end up in philly?! theres only a slim slim slimmy chance that i'll get into purchase! or in ugh pittsburgh! thats forever away from nyc! (not ugh cmu b/c i LOVE it)

March 09, 2003 07:43AM
even if you don't end up in ny you can take the train to nyc or long island to come see lots of nine days shows and stuff : )

*Val*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π