Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nine Days Albums

Posted by USAFALL2004 

Nine Days Albums
August 06, 2003 02:53AM
Really big fan of nine days, does any one know this album will be released
Nine Days - So Happily Unsatisfied. I thought it would be in the summer but it's august now!

How comes you can't buy these albums, even looked on ebay, are they unreleased too:

Monday Songs
Three
SOMETHING TO LISTEN TO

(Hanson's new acoustic stuff is excellent)
Re: Nine Days Albums
August 06, 2003 03:04AM
They were caught up in label crap for a while. They are getting everything together. They think SHU will be out in the fall sometime.

The other CDs are indie releases. They were selling Monday Songs at shows for a while. I haven't noticed if they still are recently. You can get those off the music section of the site.

Hanson??...Do you mean Hampson?, John Hampson?

~MeLiSsA
August 06, 2003 03:13AM
no hanson is in mmm bop
August 06, 2003 03:27AM
oh....it was a random comment.

K, sorry I get it.

I don't know if I can put Hanson and excellent in the same sentence but I guess different strokes for different folks...lol.

~MeLiSsA
August 06, 2003 05:35AM
haha OMG ur my new favorite poster. HANSON IS THE BEST!@$!@ hahaha that was great...got me all excited...and yes their acoustic cd is going to be fabbullouussss! but yay for ninedays too ;D

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
August 06, 2003 07:47AM
.....hanson? are u kidding?!?!?! hahahahah dude sorry to say but they suck.
August 06, 2003 11:19AM
cone wrote:

> .....hanson? are u kidding?!?!?! hahahahah dude sorry to say
> but they suck.

ok lisa anything you want , i like you now !!! didn't one of them knock up his g/f ??
August 06, 2003 03:57PM
I think im going to see them later this month. I know someone who works the venue in pontiac. Im not ashamed. although when I get inside and see the crowd. nevermind Im embarassed already. Im just kidding..im not going to see hanson...really im not :-/

August 07, 2003 06:15AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π