ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cleveland Fans

Posted by Stef 

Cleveland Fans
February 25, 2003 04:10AM
Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that lives in the Cleveland/Akron area, that there are flights from here, to NYC for 49 dollars if you're dying to go to the March 28th show. Let me know if you want some info on them!

~Stef

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
Re: Cleveland Fans
February 25, 2003 06:22AM
Urgh... Damn you... What about from like Detroit? Or anywhere in michigan... I wonder how far I am from Cleveland *wheels spinning, but I'm pretty sure I'm insane*

Colleen

February 25, 2003 07:14AM
Colleen - I am about 4 hours from Cleveland (that's my half way point to my aunt's house)... so you're prolly about that + 30-45 minutes. lol.

-Ashley

"A dreamer's eyes are always open wide"
February 25, 2003 07:23AM
you should look on expedia or cheaptickets or something. You can get cheap flights from just about anywhere to NY. But you should book it in the next two weeks or so because they go up alot when the flight is like two weeks away. But sometimes they have special weekend fares so i guess it's a risk. I dunno...I fly alot. You'll be able to find cheap tickets if you really look for them.

~MeLiSsA
February 25, 2003 07:26AM
Hmm... oh the decisions... and oh the money... and where the heck would i stay... anyone got a spare bed? ahhh... what am I going to do? Perhaps I should just not go...

Colleen.

February 26, 2003 02:05AM
Okay, so here's my thought. We rent a big Grey Hound bus, then we'll go around the Cleveland/Michigan and every point between here and NYC, and we'll pick up people at certain locations. (this is for the financially deprived people) THEN when we get to NYC, we'll rent like 4 hotel rooms, everyone splits the price, and tell them we only have like 8 people staying, when in all actuality, we'll have like 20+. Okay, what do you think? lol... I wish it was that easy!

~Stef

February 26, 2003 02:47AM
EXCELLENT PLAN! I love financially deprived people... since I am one. Count me in!

Colleen.

February 26, 2003 05:12AM
That would be pretty crazy if we could actually arrange something like that...

~Stef

February 26, 2003 05:30AM
we can't even arrange to meet for dinner before the show and have it work out....lol yawning smiley)
February 26, 2003 05:44AM
i would stay in that hotel room.

but im too far away to catch the bus.
February 26, 2003 07:15AM
i'm walking. i leave tomorrow.

i'm wearing a nice wool cloak & capris, i'll be barefoot but hey... i think i can deal.

as long as i have enough lammas bread

February 26, 2003 07:19AM
if anyone is serious, there are pretty cheap hotels...like $99 a night...that seems expensive, but for nyc, it's really actually practically free....plus, it's just a little short zip from the city out to long island. i've done it a thousand times....there's 4 weeks left. you guys should really try to plan something! it would be funyawning smiley)
February 26, 2003 07:20AM
oh rachel, i'm serious. but i'm so $$ deprived that all i have IS my wool cloak and lammas bread.

i don't even have shoes! but i'll walk past the fires of jersey and their refineries... just to see nd.

February 26, 2003 07:22AM
.....darling, i'm sure i have an extra pair of shoes for you ;o)
February 26, 2003 07:24AM
i like being barefoot. i feel like merry ;o)

February 26, 2003 08:10AM
Alrighty... Michiganders... Who's got a van???? Or at least Michiganders that are like somewhere within 100 miles of Lansing... Come on... it's only... like... 12 hours of driving... Split between four, five, six people... come on!! You know you wanna! IM ME-- supercee13 smiling smiley I WANNA GO DAMMIT!

Colleen

February 26, 2003 02:23PM
Okay, Ohio isn't that from from Michigan...

Okay, we'll start in Michigan, pick up in major cities, then we can have a pick up in cleveland or columbus, columbus is a nice mid point between cincinnati and cleveland.... then we can mosey on over to philli, then make the trek to NYC, then take it all the way back. Who needs a van?! All we need is a few hoopties... and you guys know what I mean... the kind that can fit 12 dead bodies in the back seat?! If you're willing to walk bare foot... you're willing to ride in a trunk! Come on people! pull together!

haha..

~Stef

ps: you know... this could actually work, and it would be something crazy and stupid that we could tell our grandkids about... this is starting to feel kind of like the movie "almost famous"

February 26, 2003 02:48PM
awww!!! we're so band aids!!!!!! i love this!!!!!!
February 26, 2003 03:27PM
Riding in trunks is fun... hehehe!
(damn it's late at night...)
Colleen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π