ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

JH 'solo' CD and gig info...

Posted by johnhampson 

JH 'solo' CD and gig info...
August 09, 2003 12:43PM
ok, so while i was waiting for 'ninedays world' to sort itself out, and for Brian to write some songs, i started recording a few new songs by myself...i hooked up with a great engineer/producer and decided to record an 'EP' of 5 songs...so, as i am getting ready to start a new ninedays record, i am also finishing up the final mixes of my own stuff...i am going to add 2 more songs (acoustic versions) and release it in a few weeks...i am psyched that i can finally get some new music to you all...and when "So Happily Unsatisfied" actually gets released it will be kind of like a bonus.

you may have noticed that i've done a few acoustic shows with Charlie Drannbauer (of 'Amazing Mustang Boy' fame) accompanying on guitar...i am going to do many more of them...i love playing with Charlie and its great to be able to express myself outside of ninedays...that being said, i am very happy to be doing a new ninedays record...Nick, Brian and i have been here for every note of ninedays...and always will be.

as for the acoustic show i'm doing with Charlie on Aug 24 at the Downtown, i am just getting my feet wet, so to speak...while i have to be politically correct here, i dont want anyone paying $20 to come see me play for 25 minutes...i will give away spots on a guest list as soon as i have more info...otherwise, wait for the longer, cooler shows i promise i'll do in September...ok? cool...thanks!

john
Re: JH 'solo' CD and gig info...
August 09, 2003 12:52PM
very cool

so will this cd be avaliable to people not geographically able to get to your solo shows? like ME!!
August 09, 2003 01:37PM
yay!!

john wants us to save money!!

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy

Post Edited (08-09-03 22:37)
August 09, 2003 01:44PM
more awesome news!

~Ryan~
August 09, 2003 02:30PM
more news=good John letting us save money=awesome

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
August 09, 2003 04:42PM
I don't know if he's trying to save us money or spare us from the teenie bopper hell that is Greg Raposo. Either was John rules.

~Diana
August 09, 2003 05:46PM
god, does this rock. this band, and specifically john because he's the one whose closest to us via this message board, really is something. i've never encountered another band that was so friggin' fan-oriented and caring and totally cool about everything. kudos, ninedays. kudos, JH.
August 09, 2003 10:22PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
August 10, 2003 12:27AM
wooo go john!! im sure ur doing great solo!! i would die to see u live but argh why do i have to live in holland?!?! ah well...i guess buying the cd has to do
August 10, 2003 02:08AM
Hey, kom jij ook uit Nederland? Leuk!

That was Dutch... lol. I wouldn't mind if he asked money for it. They deserve the money... I don't understand how they still can eat and can pay the rent without selling records...

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
August 10, 2003 02:17AM
Yep. En jij komt uit Zeeland zo te zien? smiling smiley
August 10, 2003 02:25AM
?Donde esta el bano?
August 10, 2003 07:20AM
lol...ok lets just speak english...thats hard enough smiling smiley
August 10, 2003 10:43AM
yo tengo dos peros en mis pantalones
August 10, 2003 12:02PM
mandy tienen mas peros en sus pantalones, pero no lo sabes.
August 10, 2003 10:52PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
August 11, 2003 01:54AM
?puedo ir al ba?o, por favor?

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
August 11, 2003 05:43AM
Sounds awesome, John.

I should be there then.

~MeLiSsA
August 11, 2003 10:36AM
mandy esta en amorado con los peros en sus pantalones yawning smiley)

rachel......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π