ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

OT: Vertical Horizon - Go

Posted by NineDaysRulez 

OT: Vertical Horizon - Go
August 10, 2003 02:31PM
I'm in the process of downloading the new Vertical Horizon album, and from what I've heard so far I'm not all too impressed. Has anyone else heard this? And if so what do you think? I'm going to give it a chance though, and hopefully it'll grow on me.
Re: OT: Vertical Horizon - Go
August 10, 2003 02:48PM
i've heard the single, "I'm Still Here" i like it actually

~Ryan~
August 10, 2003 02:57PM
Well, I've heard five or so tracks off it and I think it's amazing.
If it does grow on you, you should go out and buy it September 23rd. Come on, support good music.

Just out of curiosity, what download serivce did you find it on?

Post Edited (08-10-03 23:59)
August 10, 2003 03:08PM
I probably will buy it, whether or not it grows on me because had I not downloaded it I would have purchased it. It's only I didn't wanna wait anymore for it after the year (It was supposed to be out September 24th last year, so it's exactly one year late).

Oh yea and I got it off mIRC a few days ago, however only the first four songs work, the rest are 0kbps 999 minute files (Although the filesizes do seem to coincide with the actual filesizes)

Post Edited (08-11-03 00:10)
August 10, 2003 03:46PM
I have only heard "Inside" and "I'm Still Here". I'm a huge Vertical Horizon fan and I'm loving the new stuff. But we all have our own opinions. I just hope Keith has some songs on the album...I never heard the final word about how many of his are on there, if any.
August 10, 2003 04:31PM
I just listened to Inside for the first time (I didn't wanna listen to it for the first time in the crappy super compressed format the website carries) and WOW, what an amazing song. The way they use the strings brings a unique quality to the power-ballad and comes off amazing.
August 10, 2003 04:36PM
<<I just hope Keith has some songs on the album...I never heard the final word about how many of his are on there, if any.>>
Nope, nada one. And from my first listen his backup vocals are hardly there, there's no shared chorus's like We Are and such.
August 10, 2003 10:54PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
August 11, 2003 05:45AM
I'm going to see them in Cali. on the 20th.

~MeLiSsA
August 11, 2003 08:23AM
Yup, this album has grown on me ALOT, still don't think it's as good as EYW but it's a worthy follow-up. Who, if anyone, are they touring with?
August 11, 2003 10:48AM
A band called Blue October for most of their upcoming dates.

I think I'm might be seeing them out in D.C. with Sister Hazel and Train on October 10th. I was planning on spending a weekend with one of my good friends out east sometime this year anyways, might as well make it when there's a good concert out there, right? smiling smiley

August 11, 2003 09:53PM
okay would someone inform them that they are yet to tour australia and lets see i have been waiting..... 8 years

so i think it is about time

i am a bit upset that there are no keith songs - he kicks ass
August 12, 2003 04:53AM
Yea...Blue October is opening at the show i'm going to

~MeLiSsA
August 12, 2003 05:50AM
I saw Blue October at a music festival with VH and July For Kings earlier this year. I didn't particularly care for them, but whatever, to each his own...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π