Worst Artists in Music History

Posted by Bones45 

Re: Worst Artists in Music History
August 14, 2003 12:00AM
goo goo dolls? live? creed? wtf??
and why is avril lavigne not on that list? hmmm
August 14, 2003 12:47AM
creed is one of my most loathed bands ever...i wish someone would strangle them with a guitar string...never have i had a hate so great as the one i have for creed haha

Mandy
August 14, 2003 02:49AM
even jesus hates creed

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
August 14, 2003 04:07AM
ok..I have to ask..

why does everyone hate creed so much?
August 14, 2003 05:26AM
im not a big creed fan. theyre not my fave, but certainly not the Worst Artists in Music History!! theyre better than nickelback!
August 14, 2003 05:51AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
August 14, 2003 06:02AM
saliva should be on that list too

so should Trouble

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
August 14, 2003 07:29AM
What's wrong with Creed and Nickelback, both of which i happen to like. I have both of their albums and they both have some very good songs.

Rock On
August 14, 2003 12:04PM
OMG I can't believe the Goo Goo Dolls are on that list. Can any one give me a reason why?

Although I cannot fly, I'm not content to crawl.
August 14, 2003 09:09PM
August 15, 2003 02:46AM
THE GOO GOO DOLLS? No way, they're my favourite band ever! How dare they put them on a list like this. I never want to see GGD alongside Colour Me Badd ever again, as long as I live.

Live are there as well? I don't know them too well, but I have "Bird's Of Pray" and it's a decent LP.... For shame, Blender Magazine, for shame...

Tee hee, the Hooters. Classic name there.

ARTISTS WHO SUCK MORE THAN THOSE ON THE LIST:
[01] Limp Bizkit
[02] Korn
[03] Deftones
[04] Deftones
[05] Deftones (the suck THAT much)
[06] The Streets
[07] Murderdolls
[08] REO Speedwagon
[09] Theory of a Deadman
[10] SugarComa
[11] The Beastie Boys
[12] 50 Cent, et al.
[13] That guy near the bank who plays a tiny guitar and sings wierd folky songs about boats. English folk music is crap, isn't it? Ugh
[14] Good Charlotte (rich-boy asses)

August 15, 2003 05:10AM
August 15, 2003 05:43AM
GOO's SHOULD NOT BE ON THAT LIST!! nor the Spin Doctors, The Doors, Mick Jagger, I mean c'mon what planet are they living on?

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
August 15, 2003 06:33AM
and paul oakenfold.....why is he on that list?!?! its not that im a big fan or sumthing...but ppl should have some respect for that guy!!

and uhm Devil_Pudding....its just an idea but....do u think the Deftones suck? :-P aw come on, theyre not that bad!
August 15, 2003 12:49PM
Just a quick note: 90% of why Creed sucks is Scott Stapp (the singer). I'm personally a huge fan of Mark Tremonti's guitar work (even though I'm a bassist). But Scott Stapp is just crappy. I can't really explain why, but I don't like him.

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
August 15, 2003 01:10PM
no one answered so i will.

creed is like your most generic stereotypical radio rock band. nothing original nothing amazing nothing worth a second listen. scott stapp er whatever thinks he is JESUS (which is ironic because, like sof says, even jesus hates creed) and every one of their songs sound exactly like the last one. and yet they are EVERYWHERE and dont go away and its like a jackhammer in your ear for an hour straight. ive had nosebleeds while listening to creed.

i would rather listen to poison.
August 15, 2003 03:01PM
i dont like scotty long hair's christ like poses during videos
and i dont like hearing the same song 409687 million times unless its nine days :-D

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
August 15, 2003 03:33PM
somebody mentioned that bruce willis should be on the list....and his band actually was included in a little side note...er whatever...area on teh side of the page along with dogstar, thirty seconds to mars, and other actor bands.
August 15, 2003 05:25PM
my top 5

Hanson
Limp Bizkit (without the guitar player)
Cold

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
August 15, 2003 10:10PM
Cone said:

> do u think the Deftones suck? :-P aw come on, theyre not that bad!

Nooo... don't set me off or I'll never stop. I'm like a Deftones hating Duracel bunny.

I really don't like the Deftones. Really really really. Their guitars, bass and drums use different rhythms to the vocals, creating a confused mess of music which sounds like they don't know how to play their instruments. And the singer! Ugh, don't get me started on that out of tune lump of ego-flab. He couldn't carry a note if it had a handle...

Every now and again they show a bit of potential (Change, Minerva are examples), then they kill it stone dead when Chino opens his mouth. They have some talent, so they should consider using some of it someday.

And Chino? Come on, who's named after pants material?

Oooohhh.... I just don't "get" the Deftones.

August 15, 2003 10:42PM
August 16, 2003 12:23AM
Limp bisshit......

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
August 16, 2003 01:19AM
Did someone mention Poison? NICE!!!

Nuthin but a good time!!!
August 16, 2003 08:12AM
<<no one answered so i will.

creed is like your most generic stereotypical radio rock band. nothing original nothing amazing nothing worth a second listen. scott stapp er whatever thinks he is JESUS (which is ironic because, like sof says, even jesus hates creed) and every one of their songs sound exactly like the last one. and yet they are EVERYWHERE and dont go away and its like a jackhammer in your ear for an hour straight. ive had nosebleeds while listening to creed.

i would rather listen to poison.>>

I agree except that I do infact like My Own Prison, but everything after that was pretty much the same thing just more and more polished and radio ready.
August 16, 2003 11:01AM
yeah i like My Own Prison quite a bit, actually, but they just went downhill from there

-Mik

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
August 16, 2003 11:38AM
Sweet Jesus..

I like My Sacrifice.. that's an awesome song.

If you like Linkin Park or Limp Bizkit or vice versa then I don't see why you don't like the other.. they are both rap metal and do the same kind of music.

breathes..

If you dog the Beastie Boys you have mental problems; even if they are not your cup of tea their accomplishments in the music industry are truly unsurpassed. I'll admit I like other rap songs here and there but the only hip-hop music I can listen to over and over again is the Beastie Boys 'cause they are not more black dudes doin "their" music.. among other things.

And you can't put Lavigne on that list.. she's like a year old if that much... that'd be pretty far-fetched.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
August 16, 2003 03:17PM
*shrug* i absolutely love the deftones but to each his/her own <3
August 16, 2003 04:33PM
there are too many artists to name that shouldn't be on that list, so let me just say who should that wasn't.....

eminem
nickleback
clay aiken (or however it's spelled)
cradle of filth
wesley willis

....and many others that aren't coming to mind right now

&quot;...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain...&quot; ~ J-money
August 16, 2003 05:24PM
Clay Aiken?!? Nooooooo. I love his voice. But that's just my opinion... smiling smiley

&quot;It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along&quot;
August 17, 2003 12:22AM
yup ur right in many ways, devil_pudding. the deftones suck, though 'minerva' is a great song. admit it. hehe.

now, to start a new subject, what do ppl here think of...*horror music starts playing*....NICKELBACK?!

i hate them. im still wondering why i bought silver side up. argh stupid me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π