ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

come back to LI

Posted by ninedayslover 

come back to LI
February 09, 2003 01:04PM
i dont kno about u guyz...but i serioulsy need the boyz to come play a show on LI!!!! i miss them too much!!! smiling smiley
Re: come back to LI
February 10, 2003 10:37AM
They need to come back up to Syracuse....even though the last show didn't go over very big, but was awesome anyway. I'm stuck in Syracuse until May. Then get to go back down to LI for a few weeks and then have my internships in north bumblefuck in the adirondacks : (. So LI sometime between march 7th-march 16th would be wonderful or my two weeks in may...otherwise Syracuse.

The last show I saw at the village pub was incredible. I don't think I posted about it because I went to Australia the next morning. That was quite the interesting ride back to Syracuse at 1 AM for an 8AM flight. But it was worth it.

Post Edited (02-11-03 19:58)

~MeLiSsA
February 11, 2003 08:39AM
I think they should come back to LI too! We need you guys back!

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
February 11, 2003 10:56AM
wah wah wah...

lol

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
February 11, 2003 11:02AM
I don't know who all that wah wah wah is intended for but if it's for me you'd be crying if you were stuck in Syracuse too. Waking up to -5 degrees and snow every morning at 7:30 b/c I have class everyday at 8:30 is not fun. I miss Long Island!! Watch you be from Alaska or somewhere....LOL

~MeLiSsA
February 12, 2003 07:50AM
im wah wah wah 'ing because yall because i live in alabama and its not every day that ninedays comes here..and yall are complaining. heh be thankful u live in NY atleast and can see them. and yeh sucks for u for that cold weather. i hate winter..and ours are about oh on average 50 degrees winking smiley

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
February 12, 2003 08:35AM
that sucks about the negative degree weather...me sorry sad smiley

but i still can whine all i want....NINEDAYS BACK IN LI PLEASE!!
February 12, 2003 10:49AM
Yeah I guess alabama is kinda far. But trust me I might as well be in a different state. Long Island and the city should be it's own state. Upstate really isn't NY. I'm going to get angry responses from those upstaters. I get yelled at for saying upstate to my friends up here...LOL. Anything above Westchester isn't NY....You Long Islanders know what i'm talking about.

~MeLiSsA
February 13, 2003 06:27AM
hah i hear ya!!!
February 13, 2003 11:41AM
Yeah~~Check out another long island band too Tripside, at www.Tripsidemusic.com ~~~they opened for Nine Days a few times here out on the island

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π