ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

257 - I love being a dork!

Posted by Revolving Sun 

257 - I love being a dork!
February 26, 2003 08:18AM
Okay. what is the coolest number, besides 9? 257, right. So here is my *ahem* super awesome and oh-so-incredible plan! When someone gets to having 256 posts, they have to post a new topic for their 257th post about their 257th post and then you can only post in reply for your 257th posts. So everyones 257th will all be together remembered... Oh come on... you know ya wanna do it!!

And yes, I'm a dork... And I need to study for my honors microeconomics midterm tomorrow. AHH! Oh well, this board is way more appealing to my brain!

Colleen.

Re: 257 - I love being a dork!
February 26, 2003 08:21AM
hey, that is a genius idea!!! i love it!! we could also make a post about all the things we are procrastinating doing by posting on this board....for example....you're not studying and you should be, and i'm sitting here with a towel on my head procrastinating going out to look for a job because all i want to do is lay around, and read the board and check the mail for my lottery check...lol...so yeah....first one to 257 wins!!! yay!!!yawning smiley)
February 26, 2003 08:25AM
LOL! YAY procrastination... okay I just went to the bathroom came back and was like oh let's hit refresh just in case. And here I am posting again. This board is bad for my school work. Anyhow, if you want to procrastinate and talk to someone on IM me name is supercee13 (ugh how lame is that name?!?!)
Colleen.

February 26, 2003 08:33AM
I here ya....I've been doing that too. At least I'm not the only dork on this board.

~MeLiSsA
February 26, 2003 09:46AM
Hey. Dorks rock man! And it's been an hour and a half since I started this post and let me check to see how much studying i've done... oh that's right... NONE! AHH!

Colleen

February 26, 2003 09:50AM
you guys are hilarious.... i just thought i'd post and join in the dorkiness and procrastination.... yea i have a few assignments that i should be doing.. and i should be studying... but eh.. this is way funner! hehe

s [insanesanity]
February 26, 2003 10:50AM
Hey I'm the Dorkler here~ Procrastination is part of everone dont ya just love it?

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
February 26, 2003 11:12AM
...guess who didn't go look for a job today because she sat around reading and re-reading the board all day??? lol!!
February 26, 2003 11:30AM
Oh well... Guess who spent... well 40 minutes so far studying for the midterm tomorrow. This board is addicting. When I'm on vacation next week (I leave Friday the 28th, wont be back till March 9th) I'm gonna go insane. No one is allowed to post anything important next week okay? And nothing important can happen either, and that includes a record deal or anything okay. I mean it! Ahh... I've become an addict. OH well. It's fun! My friend was just going on about seeing the Dixie Chicks and tickets were $65 each, and how obsessed she was... and I was just like... if you only knew about me and Nine Days... oh wait. She already thinks I'm insane. Good. Gotta keep up the reputation!

Colleen.

February 26, 2003 11:38AM
I just have been leaving the page open and hitting refresh like every two seconds. I'm happy this has been a real easy week as far as school goes but next week this board is going to be the devil for me.

~MeLiSsA
February 26, 2003 12:05PM
Wait... I thought I was the only person that was just sitting around hitting refresh every five minutes, on a schedule... YAY!

Colleen

February 26, 2003 12:08PM
wow....I'm embarassed for both of us. John and Brian I think actually look at this every once in a while...we are psychos!!! Did you see how quickly I responded???

~MeLiSsA
February 26, 2003 12:22PM
OK...I'm leaving for a few hours...I hope I don't miss anything....LOL

~MeLiSsA
February 26, 2003 12:27PM
LOL It would have been fast like that for me too, but I'm talkin to my little sister on the phone... YAY! Anyhow, I have to go to my hall government meeting at 9:30 so I should get going... *moving away from the board slowly...* Back around 10:00 for another post and then more studying (maybe)

And yeah, we are psychos... But psychos are cool... I'm sure the guys love us... as long as we don't stand by them, talk to them, etc. And I'm just going to shut up now...

Colleen

February 26, 2003 12:50PM
Okay... I am withdrawing myself from my computer till midnight and going to the *oh so dorkalicious* study lounge to study. And eat popcorn, and listen to July For Kings (do you wanna live a normal life????) Later!

Colleen

February 26, 2003 02:35PM
WHAT? There's dorkiness going on, and I"m not invited? this is insane!

Speaking of Procrastination, that can be my screenname from now on! Want my pity story? I have a class tomorrow morning at 9:30. My play is due. I am but half way through my play, and it is already 45 pages long.... and I"m writing, ALL of it... so I've got another 45 pages to write, then there's editing, then there's the trip to kinko's to have it spiral bounded.... THEN, back to class at 9:30, turn it in, turn around, drive to the boyfriends house, then pass out, because my OWN house is WAY too far away to drive after a night like tonight...

however, it's 11:30 at night... and I"m still finding time to be here... shoot me... shoot me now!
~stef

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
February 26, 2003 04:28PM
what? did everybody seriously go to bed and leave me here all alone?? oh, i am so depressed....somebody get on here and post somethingyawning smiley( you're letting me down, guys!
February 26, 2003 04:29PM
OH NO! We're still here... And we're making ridiculous plans for the Downtown show... YEAH! So if you feel lonely, IM me at supercee13! Because we are here (me Stef and Melissa)!

Colleen

February 26, 2003 04:56PM
the scene in my apartment right now: i'm sitting here with my headphones on so as not to wake everybody up, playing STLT, like the dork that i am...and having headphones on in the house is just a really strange experience...plus, i keep calling the # for cris judd on "i'm a celebrity, get me out of here!" so he wins....and....and...i should just go to bed, cuz i'm a nerd...ahhhh ha ha ha!!!!

p.s. vote for cris! it's toll free!! 1-866-411-4085 yawning smiley)
February 26, 2003 04:59PM
Hey! Okay... now that we are all crazy... We are gonna wake up in the morning, look at our posts and go... oh dear! what have we done.... Oh well.. I'm looking at flights to NYC! AHH!!

Colleen

February 26, 2003 05:07PM
we can always edit the posts in the morningyawning smiley) ha ha ha...
February 27, 2003 01:27PM
BUMP

Guess what someone did to me!!! My clothes were in the hall dryer, obviously drying and SOMEONE took them out and put their own clothes in the dryer. Now, I usually don't mind this... EXCEPT-- MY clothes were still WET! WET I SAY! And it wouldn't even be such a HUGE issue except HELLO! I need to pack for Florida!!!!!!!!!

Where are my fellow procrastinators?? Look... its the night before I'm leaving and I'm not even ready!

Colleen.

February 27, 2003 01:31PM
Ha, gao procrastination... Should be diong a bio lab.. but hey thats what last minute efforts are for right?....

Hmmm and about that 257 posts, I think it may just take me a little while to get that far, but trust me, I will, just because you through it up, and I"m bored outta my MIND!

"How far you go just to destroy yourself. Tuck in your self esteem, it's falling out"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π