ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A small countdown...

Posted by adreamerseyes 

A small countdown...
February 26, 2003 10:19AM
I get to see Mike in 9 days...im totaly freaking out.

The end...

i just felt like making my first new post on the board
this one

haha
this was basicly to anyone that iv been annoying, with out stop about him...and anyone else that cares ha...thanks for listening to me be parinoid...omg boyyyyyyys
Mandy
Re: A small countdown...
February 26, 2003 10:27AM
awwww...that's so cute!

but who is mike?? not mike from the board right???

...so confused...!!!!!!

*Val*

February 26, 2003 11:03AM
yeah, what mike?

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
February 26, 2003 01:09PM
Oh no no no not Mike from the board...Mike is a friend of mine that lives in PA and its sad because i live in SC...i finally get to see him in 9 days...i really really really like this guy...and hopefully things can work out after that weekend...im really looking forward to this...im about to go crazy...its getting closer and closer but its still so far away...omg love and boys...they make me crazy
February 27, 2003 07:50AM
Thats sort of a thing I do, when I have a countdown going, when it 9 days to whatever the only band I listen to is 9 days. Corny I know but hey, its fun.

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
February 27, 2003 08:15AM
awwww good luck w/Mike!!!! I hope it all works out smiling smiley

there is some quote that is like "true love grows over the longest distances, same goes for friendship"

something like that....hehe

*Val*

February 28, 2003 10:01AM
Thanks Val!!

oy 7 days...im getting so nervous!!

Mandy
February 28, 2003 11:54AM
no need for thanks : )

awww one week- good luck!

*Val*

March 04, 2003 07:45AM
this countdown is useless...hes not comming.

:'(

Mandy
March 04, 2003 01:13PM
o nooo!!!! WHAT!!!! why?!?!?! : ( I am sorry to hear hun!

*Val*

March 04, 2003 01:34PM
He got grounded bla sad smiley

maybe in a couple weeks...and def april 5th for prom

Mandy
March 05, 2003 09:56AM
blah - grounded!!!

& aw you two are going to prom together??? awesomeness : )

*Val*

March 05, 2003 10:11AM
yay prom!

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 05, 2003 10:48AM
awww....Prom....good times

~MeLiSsA
March 05, 2003 10:56AM
Hopefully we're going to prom together unless he backs out...it doesnt sound like hes going to but who knows...with my luck...

i pretty much threatened his life and then i went for the meaningful "your the only one i want to be there with me and if you dont go ill go alone" kinda thing...he sounded like he wants to be there with me though...im really excited iv already gotten my dress and everything...ack one month from today!!

Mandy
March 05, 2003 10:57AM
wow your prom is early....where are you from again? Mine was in the end of June

~MeLiSsA
March 05, 2003 11:04AM
Yea ours is always waaaay earlier than everyone else's...its even early for us this year...its usally at the end of april...i also get out of school may 14...which is usally way before a lot ppl get out...Im from South Carolina...gag...well at least i graduate soon...IM SO ready...for both prom and graduation...hopefully if all goes well Mike will come with me on my senior trip too...gosh i love that kid...why does PA have to be so far away from sc?

Mandy
March 05, 2003 11:05AM
are you going to school? You should go someplace closer to him. Wow.....that's such bad advice....lol

~MeLiSsA
March 05, 2003 11:15AM
I want to soo badly...and if things go really well with him and I, after 1st semester i might trasfer just because im only going to a tech school and i can go anywhere...we havnt really talked about it at all...im sure we will later...a while ago he mentioned he wanted me to go to school with him but im not sure..he even checked on my major and stuff...but then a lot of crap happened and we're just now getting back to the way we were...so im sure there will be talk about it later...but for now who knows? but omg i would love to be with him everyday...he keeps telling me he wants me to come visit his school for like two weeks once school starts and stay with him...i soooo dont know how id pull that off...

Mandy
March 05, 2003 12:30PM
ahh....you could pull it off just be creative....see if you were going away to school you could pull you won't know what I'm doing next year anyway...lol.

I think I pulled that with my parents since I got accepted to school. Now when they have to explain why they don't know where I am or why I come in at 6AM when I'm home, to their friends, they say we don't know what she does at school anyway what's the difference.

It's funny how things work.

~MeLiSsA
March 05, 2003 12:49PM
Oh thats def gonna happen after i graduate my parents have just about no say about what i do or where i am...but if im in school it'll just be hard to miss classes and crap...Im so ready for summer so i can start my nonstop partying

Mandy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π