ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

im feeling down..

Posted by christy 

im feeling down..
September 01, 2003 10:39AM
i just found out that this 14 year old kid from home was run over on a gator thing last night. the guy who hit him is my cousin...the kid didnt have his lights on and pulled out in front of my cousins truck. the worse part about all this...the boys father just died 2 months ago of a heart attack..why cant this family find some peace? why them....i dont know what to do right now..im numb. i was friends with this kid, and my family is REALLY close to that family. not to mention, the cops went to the wrong house and told mr allen that his son was killed. mr allen was this kids uncle..so mr allen freaked out thinkin his son had been killed....just why.....i dont understand any more...and people wonder why i dont believe in a god....
Re: im feeling down..
September 01, 2003 12:28PM
Dude, that really sucks, my sympathies. Sometimes i wonder too. I know a kid that's only in fifth grade and has cancer and it looks really bad right now. Life can be so unfair sometimes.
Re: im feeling down..
September 01, 2003 12:48PM
yeah..but sooo much has happened this summer. like my sister, her body started rejecting her baby, and shutting down..so they took the baby 2 months early. he's only 3 pounds right now. a kid in my sisters class was ina bad car accident, didnt think he'd walk again. took 4 hours to get him out of the car...almost had to cut his legs off to get him out..this summer has just sucked!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π