ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

If you *SERIOUSLY* want to go to the Downtown Show!

Posted by Revolving Sun 

If you *SERIOUSLY* want to go to the Downtown Show!
February 26, 2003 03:04PM
Okay. So Stef and I have a plan. And we are freakin serious. If you really want to go to the Downtown show and live in the Michigan/ Ohio area... We are planning on flying to NYC from Cleveland (Stef is looking into flight prices-- $49! and will get back to us tomorrow - that's Thursday) And then I found a budget hotel/ upper class hostel that is, with taxes, for 4 people $83 per night.

So... fly out on Friday, fly back on Sunday... I'm gonna be driving down from Lansing, so if you are in the Lansing area and need a ride, I'm all about splitting the gas prices! And I've got room for 3 more people... Okay.

I seriously want to go and hope this all works out. I've never been to NY, but I have plans to go there this summer with the family. But anyhow! Get back to me people!!!!

Colleen.

Re: If you *SERIOUSLY* want to go to the Downtown Show!
February 26, 2003 03:16PM
is that $49 round trip? if so, im so in. and i have 2 or 3 friends that will probably in too. but we have to drive down from wisconsin, so if anyone needs a ride...

also, if the flight thing doesnt work out, and i end up driving the whole way, the hostel still sounds good to me.

let me know, colleen.

and you can email me: melgizas@yahoo.com

lets make this work!!!!
February 26, 2003 03:21PM
Ummm yeah, round trip. I just posted a message on your message... hahaha... AHHH!! I WANNA GO NOW! I think i'm becoming a spoiled ND fan.... ahhh.

Colleen

February 26, 2003 03:30PM
uh oh... gettin excited.... k here's the deal on the flight as of right now. I heard an ad on the radio... (KISS FM) andthere are flights from the Cleveland/Akron airport... now that's an additional hour from cleveland. but trust me, worth the 49 dollar flight, right? SO, if anyone around the area, wants to drive to Cleveland, then we'll all hum-dilly-dally over to Akron, hop on the plane, get to NY, then you are more than welcome to. If this airfare falls through though, we could come up with alternative things, even if it's just the hotel... whatcha say?

~Stef

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
February 26, 2003 09:59PM
i would so be doing this right now except im going to see the gin blossoms here that friday and i dont think i can take that many days off of work to do the trip

poopies

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
February 27, 2003 12:21AM
Collen, you are now insane. But I love you for it.

So wait, could this be another show for the front row girls? I was already going to be in NYC then, and Ashley was thinking about coming with me, so we'll probably be at the show... all we need is Katie! =)

February 27, 2003 12:52AM
AHHH!!

I don't think Katie is gonna make it... She doesn't have a job still. But I can always ask her (and yeah she is gonna think I'm insane) OH my freakin goodness Lissa... the guys are gonna think we are so wacked out...

Colleen

February 27, 2003 01:36AM
Look! I'm replying to my own post... But... I just read my horoscope for the day (dork, yeah I think so... procrastinator? definitely!!) And HERE IS WHAT IT SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A rather strange conversation could take place today with someone you may not know all that well, Colleen. This person could be an acquaintance from your job, or someone who's just moved from far away. The conversation could outline new career possibilities that you never considered before, but certainly find appealing. You might spend a lot of time thinking about it. This may be different, but these are strange times. If it feels right, look into it!

HELLO! At like 1 am I was talking to Rachel, Melissa, and Stef... All people from far away... especially Rachel who just moved far away! Okay.... and so we weren't talking about CAREERS, but... we were talking about the concert..... and this is different, but it feels right! AHHH! I seriously cannot believe my own insanity... (and yes, I'm running on minimal amounts of sleep!)

Colleen.

February 27, 2003 02:13AM
so that means you are coming right?

~MeLiSsA
February 27, 2003 02:22AM
AHHH! Urgh. YES. *NOTE* as long as I get my income tax refund by then... which I should... I'll talk to my mom about it tonite.... I'll probably be riding with Minn. Melissa. There are seriously too many Melissa's here! I can now think of three, ALL of which I'm fairly certain will be at the Downtown... And are probably all insane... OK So I'm gonna fail my midterm at 1 pm... But oh well...

Colleen.

February 27, 2003 04:52AM
Okay... ANYONE FROM MICHIGAN! If anyone from Michigan wants to go, LET ME KNOW! I am sort of planning on riding over with Melissa, but! If there are enough people from michigan, we can take my car and go over, and split the gas. I've got room for two, possible three people... I've got to talk to one of my friends. But please let me know okay? Also, I was gonna stay with someone, but we can always just get a hotel. Lou is helping me find a good one where we won't get killed! So email me at revovling_sun@hotmail.com or IM me at supercee13

NOTE- I'm leaving tomorrow for Florida till March 9th so let me know ASAP!

Colleen.

February 27, 2003 05:31AM
aaaahhhh!! see colleen?? it's in the stars! you have to comeyawning smiley) tee hee!!!

rachel......
February 27, 2003 05:38AM
Hey y'all, i'm trying to get to the damn dj, in fact, i've been trying to get ahold of the damn radio station, ALL DAY LONG, but no one seems to want to answer their phones. I just emailed him and begged him to call me, or say something on the radio about it... this is pathetic, i'm listening to the radio for the commercials, all for a CHEAP flight to NYC, tisk tisk tisk

~Stef

February 27, 2003 08:01AM
All information about flights is put under the thread "$49 Flight Announcement" or something similar

~Stef

February 27, 2003 08:08AM
Collen, you are so crazy!! I can't believe you are actually going to do this. lol. But I am *HOPING* to make it to New York with Lissa and everything works out. I'll be able to go with her, if everything works out good with her family. This will be fun if everything works out!!!

-Ashley

"A dreamer's eyes are always open wide"
February 27, 2003 08:11AM
Ashley, how are you guys getting there?

I'm flying from Cleveland, Colleen will meet me here in Cleveland and we'll fly together... we're all talking about going on here, it only makes sense that we all go to the show together, you know?

~Stef

February 27, 2003 08:36AM
the plan sounds great smiling smiley A little crazy... but fun. hehe.

Well... I don't know if it's going to happen, but I REALLY hope it does..... Lissa and her family might be going to New York to visit relatives/college that weekend, so I might go with her, since her family knows me pretty well... so I'll get a ride with her there. And then go to Boston during the weekend and come home after we visit there. It will be a fun weekend, especially since it sounds like A LOT of people are planning on going to this show. It would be great to meet everyone!!! I WANNA GOOOOO! Especially since I had to miss Chicago sad smiley

-Ashley

"A dreamer's eyes are always open wide"
February 27, 2003 09:38AM
you are driving from Michigan?

You are insane.

But Ive done worse for other things!!!! smiling smiley
February 27, 2003 09:47AM
holy crap its scott. i haven't seen you online in like 2093849 years.

~lori~
February 27, 2003 09:54AM
yo yo yo... i was pretty serious about going, SO I BOUGHT MY PLANE TICKET TODAY... AND MY SHOW TICKET... WOOHOO! I'M GOING TO NEW YORK, I'M GOING TO NEW YORK!

~Stef

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π