ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How many UK forumites here?

Posted by Genesis 

Re: How many UK forumites here?
September 20, 2003 06:10AM
Chris UK....I stayed in Preston last night. Well really it was blackburn at my friends house. I wanted to IM you or something but there is no e-mail or IM info. I went to 5 or 6 pubs there last night. Although I have no idea what the names were. I had a blast though. I'm in scotland now, I came here this afternoon.

~MeLiSsA
September 20, 2003 11:41AM
i want to travel through Europe and stay at haunted castles in different countries along the way

how awesome would that be

now all i need is twelve billion dollars

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
September 20, 2003 09:58PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
September 27, 2003 04:17AM
im at uni now
tis great fun grinning smiley

apart from lectures sad smiley

"I'm tryin hard 2 breathe now, but theres no air in my lungs, theres no1 here 2 talk 2, n the pain inside is makin me feel numb"
scp
September 27, 2003 10:28AM
ahhhhhhhhhhha i'm from sheffield as well im at sheffield uni how cool god theres loads of yorkshire ppl hear what is it a convention!

britian is so much cooler than the us literally ! (take florida) like who in the uk would ever ask if you know john smith who lives in manchester when you live in sheffield. there are 60 million ppl here!

just kiddin but the uk does seem to have a very strange fasination with tea!
September 28, 2003 12:07AM
September 28, 2003 11:09PM
dont like tea or coffee

"I'm tryin hard 2 breathe now, but theres no air in my lungs, theres no1 here 2 talk 2, n the pain inside is makin me feel numb"
September 29, 2003 04:51AM
Tea is great, but it makes me burp. Coffee is much better, however unpatriotic it is for me to say that.

What's more I sometimes eat Rich Tea biscuits with coffee. Am I going to prison?

*sings*
"God save our gracious tea, long live etc. etc."

That should help my cause some.

September 29, 2003 04:55AM
September 29, 2003 12:15PM
bad sadly the aussies just kick your ass at everything smiling smiley

ahhahaha
September 30, 2003 02:49AM
clareinoz wrote:

> bad sadly the aussies just kick your ass at everything smiling smiley
>
>
> ahhahaha

Anybody want to help me with this one?

September 30, 2003 06:40AM
September 30, 2003 07:46AM
It was the "Bad sadly" bit that confused me. tongue sticking out smiley

I'm well aware that we get beaten by almost everybody from everywhere at sports. Not just Australia - Pakistan too. And some places that I don't know where they are.

September 30, 2003 09:38AM
oh sorry to confuse you

we aussies just love to rub it into the english (Cause they are soooo bad at cricket) - they sent us all the way out here and now it has come back to bite them smiling smiley

bring on the world cup
October 03, 2003 09:15AM
Sorry to arrive here so late but haven't visited here for too long!

My name is Dave and I live in Dorset. About 25 miles north from the UKs number one seaside resort, Bournemouth!

I am trying to spread the nine days name as far and wide as I can. My good friend in Hartlepool, for example, has been won over by me sending her copies of the Madding Crowd and SHU CDs. I will be buying the new one as soon as I can.

Great to see that the band has got fans over here and I hope we can all get to see them over here one day!
October 03, 2003 10:12AM
Oz is gonna loss the rugby world cup tho, its coming to NZ AHA, and doesnt Marmite come from NZ ?? and the BREAKERS suck ass

http://groups.msn.com/Andreasoverseaspics/mestup.msnw
October 06, 2003 07:43AM
ME ME!

just kidding... i wish. **** this. I WISH I WAS UK so bad, you have no idea. i'll just have to run away with dom monaghan i guess... and if i move to england when i'm 22 and live there until i'm 98 will i be a brit? ;o)

October 06, 2003 12:15PM
i want to go to england one day and walk on abbey road. that would be spiritual.
October 07, 2003 02:19AM
October 07, 2003 09:06AM
I have, but I was only eight so it didn't mean too much to me at the time. We tried to get a picture of me but it didn't come out. (holds back tears)

rock on
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π