ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Stroke 9

Posted by elynaj 

Stroke 9
September 17, 2003 07:26AM
I know i know..this is Nine Days, not Stroke 9 forum.. But I noticed that S9 and 9 days have similar fans, so I just wanted to let you guys know....S9 is coming out with a new album AND a new acoustic album. Also their new website is up and they have broke ties with the a**holes at Universal. CHECK THEM OUT! They have a new song you can preview on the site called "Please Don't Leave Me Out". It is definitely worth a listensmiling smiley!

Although I cannot fly, I'm not content to crawl.
Re: Stroke 9
September 17, 2003 07:42AM
I bought Nasty Little Thoughts based on the Amazon.co.uk recommendation when I got The Madding Crowd. It's a great album.

September 17, 2003 08:08AM
I like Stroke 9.
I have Nasty Little Thoughts and Rip It Off.
Both great albums!

John
===============
"We'll never know 'till we try..."
September 17, 2003 10:10AM
i like new stroke 9 music.
as long as its not rip it off style..... =/

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
September 17, 2003 12:06PM
yeah im a big stroke fan...they are hotness...nasty little thoughts is prob one of my favorite cds ever

Mandy
September 17, 2003 12:45PM
ahahahahaha my fav. band of all time!!!!!!! (next to nine days of course) I about pissed my pants when I hears they have two new albums comming out!!!!!!!
September 17, 2003 02:09PM
just checking this 9days board here, and guess what's playing as I'm reading this topic...stroke 9.

No artist should be with Universal. Anyone associated with them should turn and run as far as they can before the execs flip a coin at a meeting one day, and decide on each bands fate. Good for S9 for keeping at it, and plugging away, keeping their creative juisces flowing, just like 9 days. (damn, their I go with my abbreviations again).

doug.
September 17, 2003 02:19PM
my roommate's got nasty little thoughts and rip it off, and he plays them all the time. i thoroughly enjoy them.
September 18, 2003 03:39PM
Thats awesome!! I'll have to go to the site and check it out.
September 20, 2003 11:09AM
Stroke 9 good!!!

I dig the new song...but I dig all their music cuz they be fab musicians.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π