ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SHU

Posted by Hat_Fairy 

SHU
September 29, 2003 12:15PM
I'm confused. I haven't been able to get on the board for a couple of months. When can I get an official copy of SHU? Please update me.
Re: SHU
September 29, 2003 01:06PM
You can't, after all the hassle the band has stopped trying to get a new label to release SHU. they are preparing to release a brand new indie album in Oct. though.

and John has a solo EP that will be out in Nov.. you can preview some clips at johnhampson.com

but, you can download the entire SHU. Just go to the 2nd link (h2o europe) in the links section of the site. (ninedaysmusic.com)

i hope when we finally do get a new board, we can stick certain topics to the top of the board ...like, "What happened to SHU" or maybe just a whole FAQ

hmmm...

~Ryan~
September 29, 2003 01:34PM
Just wanted to correct the release dates. Nine Days' album is coming out November 20, and John's solo album is coming out this week.

-Amir
September 29, 2003 03:45PM
thanks, noticed i typoed them backwards hehe

~Ryan~
September 29, 2003 08:38PM
Im all the way over in New Zealand, how can i get Johns CD ??

http://groups.msn.com/Andreasoverseaspics/mestup.msnw
September 29, 2003 11:31PM
by ordering it, its gonna be a world wide release, itll be on his web site:

www.johnhampson.com

October 01, 2003 01:47AM
ok, it's officially october... where's the new music?! aren't i a pain in the ass? :0)

kt

"brand new starts make saints of sinners, but i'm doomed 2 live in my past"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π