Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

anyone heard of a band called radford?

Posted by sare29 

anyone heard of a band called radford?
February 27, 2003 09:19PM
Hey

Has anyone heard of a band called Radford - i picked up their album for 99cents a while back and was wondering if anyone knew if they still existed, i'm in the UK and they have never been played here - they are like ninedays and i would recommend them if you have not tried them. The website on the cd doesn't exist anymore

Any info would be great

cheers
Re: anyone heard of a band called radford?
February 28, 2003 12:53AM
Yeah, I like them a lot, but I'm pretty positive they broke up.

February 28, 2003 06:47AM
Awww I love them smiling smiley I can't find their cd anywhere though. grrrr.

-Ashley

"A dreamer's eyes are always open wide"
February 28, 2003 07:33AM
The cd is available from www.secondspin.com for the bargain price of 49cents!!!!!(which to us Brits is about 40p!!) Absolutely criminal its a great album - i'm gutted they broke up though no one appreciates good music these days!!

Post Edited (02-28-03 16:36)
March 01, 2003 04:11PM
I love Radford, too. I got the cd for free from BMG's music service and I love it. But I asked around a while back and this guy told me they broke up and the singer supposedly started another band called Sleepwalker but I can't seem to find anything about them so I'm not sure anymore. The most I can even find on Radford is bunch of old reviews, not even a single fansite.
March 03, 2003 10:59AM
I have seen Radford three times actually but that was all in 2000 and I still keep in touch with Bobby.They did break up...Chris went into acting and Kane their drummer was kind or weird and Bobby and Johnny both went solo...
~*Annie*~

Im not a slut Im a sexual maniac.Quite a difference-Tim Pagnotta of Sugarcult
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π