ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

where was i?

Posted by johnhampson 

where was i?
October 07, 2003 02:32PM
yes, its been awhile...but, i've been busy with good things so its not so bad...the 'John Hampson' EP has arrived and will be shipped out on Weds October 8 to those who already ordered...i will have Global shipping up by next week and also a mail order for those who either dont have or dont want to use credit cards...the mini-tour with Reject Clothing kicks off tomorrow night (Weds) in Rhode Island...very psyched to play music! and i can hang with some Red Sox fans (reverse the curse!) instead of Yankee fans like Brian and everyone else i know...check out www.johnhampson.com for more info.

as for the ninedays record, its being mastered next week and then we'll put up some MP3s to tease you until it comes out in November...Jeremy actually played hammond on two songs of Brians and John Miceli did a great job on the drums...John M. also played on my EP...as did Charlie Drannbauer and Nick on a song or two...we also have a title for the record:

"FLYING THE CORPORATE JET"

at least thats what it is now...we have a few shows we're lining up for late November, so i'll keep you posted...hope you are all REALLY well!

john

Re: where was i?
October 07, 2003 03:17PM
ordered already!? where the **** do i order it? i've been waiting on confirmation!.. SOMEONE ANYONE.. TELL ME!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
October 07, 2003 03:19PM
Thats awesome I cant wait to get the cd hopefully it will be here by Saturday so I can make all my friends listen to it lol
October 07, 2003 03:21PM
ok NM.. i found where to buy it.. and it's ordered... WOOOOT!

Eric
October 07, 2003 03:35PM
flying the corporate jet... nice.
October 07, 2003 03:40PM
hey john.. let us know how many people have ordered it.. how many you sell.. im really curious as to how it will go

Eric
October 07, 2003 03:51PM
like the name

can't wait to hear the EP and new album

~Ryan~
October 07, 2003 10:29PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
October 07, 2003 10:33PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
October 08, 2003 12:08AM
i hope it gets to me by tomorrow afternoon (which i'm sure it won't)... i'm leaving for the weekend, so i won't be able to get it until monday!!!! the only good thing about going away is that it's for hockey.... 3 full days with 24 of the most interesting guys i know :0)

-kt

"brand new starts make saints of sinners, but i'm doomed 2 live in my past"
October 08, 2003 04:11AM
ooooh great to hear. i like the album the title too. thanks john for updating us!

October 08, 2003 04:16AM
i'm going to try again. and i'm really pumped b/c i think i might be able to go to nov20. AHHHHHHH.

john: TLA, TLA, TLA! philly, philly, philly!!!

October 08, 2003 12:52PM
:::Waits for global shipping issues to be worked out:::
October 08, 2003 01:56PM
Cool!!!! And by the way, EAT IT MARLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock on :-P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π