ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Who's going to the Downtown Show?

Posted by Stef 

Who's going to the Downtown Show?
February 28, 2003 01:52AM
I was just wondering if there was a count of exactly who was going for sure?!

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
Re: Who's going to the Downtown Show?
February 28, 2003 03:36AM
i'll be there, with bells on.

i could care less about the concert, i just wanna hang out with steph and amy and rachel and val and diana (is diana gonna be there?!?) and erin (in spirit), and all that jazz. yawning smileyPP

~lori~
February 28, 2003 04:58AM
Well... I'll be flying in That day at like 9:30am. Maybe we should all get together? What do you think?

~Stef

February 28, 2003 05:13AM
Lori!!

Hey this was the first chance I got to sign up for the new board...

I WILL SOOO TOTALLY BE AT THE DOWNTOWN!!

I love how things work out - my spring break is from 3/21 - 3/30 so I am all about going and chilling with all of you!! SO excited

~Diana
February 28, 2003 06:12AM
diana kicks such ass. <3333333 will your super tall cutie blonde male friend be there too? he always blocks my view yawning smileyP

stef stef stef im up for hanging out. 'tis cool. i'll just jet out of work a little early, and not go to bowling that day (yes...i joined my college's bowling team. im a dork, and damn proud of it).

hahaha we should all meet at taco bell and not eat like me erin and steph did last time. hahahahaha.

~lori~
February 28, 2003 07:07AM
bowling rocks
February 28, 2003 07:28AM
eeeeee Diana!!! : )

mmm...food is good!

& bowling is fun : D

*Val*

February 28, 2003 07:33AM
I'll be there, getting the tickets tonight too. Any one going to the downtown on Sunday (3/2) and want to give me their tickets? Anyone? Anyone?

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
February 28, 2003 07:38AM
im going also ill be selling merch for ninedays so come by and say hello smiling smiley
February 28, 2003 03:22PM
*sigh* i don't know... i just spent all my money on these damn tickets to NY and bought my show ticket and everything, and I get this email from my mom saying "About this NY trip, I'm getting bad vibes. I guess I have to ask you to cancel for your safety" WTF? For starters, I'm old enough to do what I want, but she's so lady like about it, it's pathetic. Why can't she just yell at me or something, and then I'd be like "rebelious" and go anyways. But she's so nice for my "Safety" UGH, but these tickets are non refundable?! She's not going ot stop me I know, but guilt trips.... ohhhhhhhhh the guilt trips... any advice?

~Stef

February 28, 2003 05:03PM
99% sure ill be there...

...my fingers are crossed
February 28, 2003 06:37PM
ooooooohhhh stef....i hate when moms pull the bad vibes stunt...then you get the heebee jeebies....like, "what if this disasterous thing happens and mom warned me..." ...MY MOMS IS THE SAME WAY! i don't know....grrrr..... why do moms do that???

rachel......
March 01, 2003 02:07AM
ill probably go hahah.
if erin doesnt come home for it ill need a ride. anyone? anyone?
March 01, 2003 02:17AM
im not going to be there

diana....come baaack to ohio RIGHT AFTER the show so we can go see the gin blossoms together in my new car...k?

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
March 01, 2003 04:21AM
This banter is like watching that new show on ABC with Jack Tripper/John RItter...."8 simple rules"
Advice: GO to NY....F-what your mom says--give her a hug on the way ou tthe door and say, I'll call you every 2 hours so you know I'm alive...DEAL? She'll be cool with that...Mom's gotta learn to let go
and the Downtown ain't the ghetto or anything...I'm at every show there

&quot;what the hell is a Cap Le'moine&quot; anyway?
March 01, 2003 04:47AM
I am so there!
March 01, 2003 06:05AM
steph, you get out to me, we'll go, mm'kay?

Tracy you suck, I wanna go see the gin blossoms.

~lori~
March 01, 2003 10:48AM
The Downtown isn't stupid for a band to set off fireworks anyway. And look at the bands playing, you think they would do that?

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
March 01, 2003 11:40AM
Cap is Cape in french....maybe it's a place. But that doesn't really fit where it is in the song. But it's a song about a break up and maybe it's a place where they went. It takes about other places like Margary valley and Penbrook's water runs, Maryann falls...I don't know sounds like a place to me. That's my thoughts. I really have no idea actually what it is though. Just a guess.

~MeLiSsA
March 01, 2003 11:45AM
wow...I'm so good sometimes I shock myself....lol. I just typed it into Yahoo. It's a place in Nova Scotia. It even had Margaree valley listed in the site...so I guess my thoughts were right.

~MeLiSsA
March 02, 2003 06:18AM
now the dad is pulling it. I'm liek WTF? I already bought the ticket. Then they pull the "well, y ou're an adult so we can't stop you, BUT...." there's always the damn but!

~Stef

March 02, 2003 02:28PM
i'm planning on being there... i'm 90% sure i will be... i just have to finalize my plans and get my ticket

kt

&quot;brand new starts make saints of sinners, but i'm doomed 2 live in my past&quot;
March 03, 2003 12:29AM
i would be there...but ya see...im the youngest person EVER...ok, i lied...but i need some aging potion...make me become two years older... arg(h)...ehh, oh well...

-Emily

&quot;forever bored and outside from the in-crowd...&quot;
March 03, 2003 06:50AM
you gotta be able to borrow someone's ID that is at least 16. I don't know but I don't think that they will care too much if you go in for under 21. It's not like the bar will get in trouble or anything.

~MeLiSsA
March 03, 2003 07:06AM
they don't usually ID at 16+ shows @ the downtown so just come anyways emily

*Val*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π