ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

In Chicago...

Posted by scubacayman88 

In Chicago...
October 10, 2003 10:15AM
hey all from the windy city. I just got John's new cd, so if you ordered it, don't worry, it's almost there! It's awsome, gotta love it.

rock on....
Kevin
Re: In Chicago...
October 10, 2003 05:39PM
Oh yeah its AWESOME
Im in NC and I got it today and it rocks the set
October 11, 2003 02:26AM
I gots it too. My precious. hehehe

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 11, 2003 08:23AM
GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!

(plus, i'd love to see a cubs vs. red sox world series. between the two curses, we're talking potential armageddon! haha, winking smiley.

Kevin

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
October 11, 2003 08:49AM
ahhh!! i go to school in western illinois, and i waited to leave for home to see when the mail came, i grew impatient, and left... now i know if i waited 30 more min it would be there. im so angry. anyways a good friend of mine gave me a bunch of new cds that im beginning to enjoy....

have a good weeeknd people

-b

-Brian
October 12, 2003 03:49PM
go cubs

-Brian
October 14, 2003 01:21AM
lol...John will be rich... :-P

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

October 14, 2003 05:35AM
if the cubs win?

-Brian
October 15, 2003 11:35AM
Chicago is the best city ever. I love that city like I love freakin' ND and BNL and Wilco, which is a buttload of lots.

Just felt like sharing winking smiley

Dar

---
Live your life just how you love to live it, things will all fall into place. Take your strife and try your best to sing it, in the end you'll meet your friends - Gabe Dixon Band
October 16, 2003 08:36AM
yeah this city is by far the best

not like ive seen more than this... maybe vegas but i couldnt spend much time there

-Brian
October 16, 2003 08:45AM
I agree.
I love living here. Especially when nine days played here like mad the last few years...

Lisa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π