ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

i'm just bored...

Posted by 9daysfreak 

i'm just bored...
February 28, 2003 06:49AM
hey all ya fun people smiling smiley hehe.... i wish i lived closer than where i am sad smiley..... everybody is talking about the downtown show and i wanna go SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.......but i can't.... i've never seen nine days in concert... mostly because of where i live.. i mean max i'd have to drive is a few hrs.. but nobody would come w. me.....

also.. today was very funny i just thought i'd share my funny story... i was walking home from school today... dillydallying as usual... taking my sweet ol time..... with my headphones on and my nine days cd in my cd player.. ... so i'm walking and apparently i was singing quite loudly... and this old lady looked at me and i smiled and she gave me the wierdest look in the world... it was hilarious.....

well i'm just bored and thanx for listening (or reading) my rambles.!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe

s [insanesanity]
Re: i'm just bored...
February 28, 2003 06:56AM
just drive up and hang with everyone!!!

You will be taken in like a long lost relative!!!
February 28, 2003 06:58AM
aaaawwwwwweeeeeeee...............that's so sweet..... rrmm...... long drive..... i'm in windsor, ontario....... so it kinda sucks.... they've been in MI every now and then.. i've just missed the shows.... i'm not one to drive long ways.. and none of my friends really like nine days.. which sucks ass...

i actually just realized that it is one of my freind birthdays on the day of the concert... i sense a birthday present.. hehe.....

s [insanesanity]
February 28, 2003 06:58AM
yeah, live out scott's fantasies of being surrounded by hoards of teenage girls. hey wait, mike already did that at the downtown show in august. hahaha.

~lori~
February 28, 2003 07:10AM
my fantasies have nothing to do with being SURROUNDED by teenage girls Lori...we have discussed this...

please get it right!!!!
February 28, 2003 07:20AM
I'm sorry, Scott. I just thought I'd keep it a little PC on the board, for the kiddies, since it is before 10pm. I thought after 10 is when we get racy...? yawning smileyP

~lori~
February 28, 2003 07:35AM
no excuses, sarah. i won't have it! i'm coming from california, you can certainly make it from windsor!! yawning smiley)

rachel......
February 28, 2003 04:59PM
and im driving all the way from minnesota. My friends totally couldnt care less about nine days, but i have freakishly good persuasion skills.

yep, no excuses.
February 28, 2003 06:33PM
how am i supposed to get rid of these damned hiccups?!?!?!?

rachel......
February 28, 2003 07:35PM
so im at work doing the night shift all alone and i decide to make some popcorn. so i stick it into the microwave and go to do something else. then i go to check on it and it is like all smokey and burnt. so heres me with all the doors open fanning the air like you do so the smoke alarm doesnt go off and i look ridiculous but i have to keep doing it because if the smoke alarm goes off it will be a disaster. i will have to evacuate the entire hotel and call the fire department even though i know there is no fire, but that is company policy. so now i have to sit here in the freezing cold with the stinky burnt popcorn and i dont even get to make more popcorn because im scared i will burn that too and its not worth the risk.

um, end of random story.
March 01, 2003 01:48AM
why does everybody stereotype teenage girls?

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 01, 2003 04:50AM
<<my fantasies have nothing to do with being SURROUNDED by teenage girls Lori...we have discussed this...>>

you obviously have never been surrounded by me...

Mandy<--one day ill quit being so stuck up
March 01, 2003 06:08AM
"why does everybody stereotype teenage girls?"

I'm not stereotyping them, I AM one, lolol. I was merely pointing out Scott (who's much older than a teenager) and that he has perverse fantasies about teenage girls. Not saying it'd ever come true. God, would it never come true. Hahaha.

~lori~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π