ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

is it just me...OR

Posted by starrlight 

is it just me...OR
February 10, 2003 06:49AM
does it feel like back in summer 2000 when everyone was discovering nine days for the first time......so many people coming here and all excited...

im all happy and excited now

its soooo awesome now with this board, like someone said in another post before, i think sony gave all nine days boards after march 2001'ish a bad moral...
sony=evil

anyways, just making an observation...welcome all new people...COME BACK AND POST OFTEN...thats an order

im me also..Mirage8092
i am always up to talking to new board members......

Tracy

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
Re: is it just me...OR
February 10, 2003 07:56AM
ya i agree....not that i was around back in 2000, but the board is much happier now. yay.

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
February 10, 2003 12:49PM
i wasnt around in 2000 either...but i like this board esp since itz not run by sony!!! smiling smiley
February 11, 2003 12:15PM
BOARD <333333!!!!!

*Val*

February 12, 2003 10:36PM
Im really feeling the love on this board. Its a lot of how it was waaaaaaaay back when and its really heart warming smiling smiley. Even the first board after a while wasnt the first board any more. Im really glad this one came along to bring all of that back to us. Its something iv missed, kinda like your blanky or something hahaha...familiar and warm.

I love you all very much

Mandy
February 13, 2003 05:56AM
yeah, this board is definitely closer to the feel of the original board. Plus there's so many new people coming by. It's great!

BEN
February 13, 2003 11:15AM
I have a special place in my heart for a good message board. I was one of the original members on the nikkacosta.com forum and I seriously love everyone there like they are family! *smiles* I have met the majority of them in person and I always come to them w/my problems.....

I hope this board turns out to be similar cuz you guys seem amazing!! smiling smiley
*Kourtney*

&quot;I gots maad skillzz&quot;-John @ CMU 2/8/03
February 13, 2003 02:45PM
I'd just like to share a story, that's probably the same for all of you.
I got into Ninedays two years ago, through a friend of mine. She slowly drifted from them (and moved away... but thats another story, and a sad one!) but I stayed hooked on The Madding Crowd.
Now, I'm the lone fan within my friends. The only reason they have heard of Ninedays is because I talk about them ALOT. I'm still trying to get them to step into the light of Ninedays, but they are quite stubborn.
smiling smiley Just thought I'd share.

Oh, I just wanted to add... I never posted on the old boards, but read, and this board is so much nicer! And everyone has a nicer vibe to them too.

SONY does evil stuff....

&quot;The Password is...&quot;
February 13, 2003 04:35PM
i tell you! it was an evil spell!!!!!!!! (like something tabitha would do on "passions"...does anyone watch that show, or am i just being completely lame right now??)...

i know, we are a really awesome family here....i was reading the message board today of this guy i used to...uh..."know"...who's album is coming out (he sucks really badly) next month, and it was really freaking me out....the people on there were hideous and sad...calling themselves things like "thugsmurf69" and talking like "yo, i'll kick your ass, you nasty ho"....no, i can't even do justice to the absurdities these "people" were talking....then i came back here and was just so happy to be home. i love you guysyawning smiley)
just wanted you to know yawning smiley)
February 15, 2003 07:33AM
I love you RACH!!!!

You rock!

<3333 for all!!!!

*Val*

February 15, 2003 02:09PM
I am so out of tune with everyone I remember a couple people on here *waves* but other than that -makes swooshing sound with hand waving over my head- opps...its still all good
~*Annie*~

Im not a slut Im a sexual maniac.Quite a difference-Tim Pagnotta of Sugarcult
February 23, 2003 03:32AM
bump

February 23, 2003 03:47AM
yes... something gives this all a renewed spirit

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
February 23, 2003 12:54PM
I haven't really posted in a long time. I used to post a lot in 2000, now I just lurk...everyone gets along so well now. I think it is really great to see that. What a nice post Tracy! I watch Passions too Rachel so you aren't alone! It is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Annetta
February 23, 2003 01:30PM
Annetta rocks...

girl...we need to meet up at another nine days show

its been TOO long

February 23, 2003 04:54PM
yawning smiley) tee hee! yay!! i won't turn this into a passions post, but DOWN WITH IVY CRANE!! HEE HEE HEEEEE!!!

nice to meet you, annettayawning smiley)
February 25, 2003 04:02AM
Thanks Tracy! We really do....I've only been to one show since then, I am suffering from some serious Nine Days withdrawal. lol...and I totally agree with you Rachel.

Annetta
February 25, 2003 06:11AM
<< "I gots maad skillzz"-John @ CMU 2/8/03 >>

haha why am i not surprised?

and the board will be fine as long as ppl can simply respect others opinions. if someone says i like/dislike this or that, and someone else disagrees, thats not a bad thing. this is a forum, youre supposed to have different opinions. but when you jump on a person for it, then thats wrong.

anyway, we can still tell all spammers to take a long walk off a short cliff. its fun smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π