Re: another attn. john hampson
November 04, 2003 08:41AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 05, 2003 06:11AM
near london
November 05, 2003 11:35PM
yay, john responded to my e-mail, which was exactly the same as the topic of this post. thanks, john!
November 06, 2003 01:49AM
November 06, 2003 04:44AM
here's what he wrote:

"Eric,

i would love to write for a film...i'm sure Brian and i could come up with some great songs and music...when you're ready, let us know...thanks and good luck!

john"

kick ass. my motivation has increased vastly. thanks again, john.
November 06, 2003 05:56AM
November 06, 2003 08:45AM
thank you for showing an interest, genesis. it's nice to know that i have support, even if it is from a message board member that i'll never meet smiling smiley

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
November 06, 2003 09:05AM
November 06, 2003 09:08AM
so true, so true. if i pull this off, in the ending credits under "the writer and director would like to thank:" i'll definitely put "the members of the nine days message board". i will not forget those that have supported me.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

November 06, 2003 09:48AM
watch me be rocknroll razorblade... i mean... er...

i'm an acting major can i be in your film? i'll play... hmm... i'll play... i dunno....

November 06, 2003 01:32PM
there's a couple of female parts, including a very important one. i guess it depends on how old you are and if you can get to wisconsin smiling smiley (and like i said, this will be a few years from now).

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

November 06, 2003 02:05PM
got another actor here ...few years, heck, keep in touch. a "non-romance" would be fun haha

~Ryan~
November 07, 2003 02:19AM
hells yeah ;o) you could be my first gig... in a couple of years i'll have a BFA in acting from university of the arts ;o) and i'll be trained in many techinques including meisner, kabuki, adler, hagen... ;o) yay! i'm nineteen right now... in a few years i'll be 22... ;o)

November 07, 2003 02:52AM
well, you're in the right age range. and an acting major? i'm intrigued. how far are you from wisconsin? and what are these techniques? i'm not an actor so i don't know... they sound interesting.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

November 07, 2003 09:17AM
HAHAHAH aww thats so cute ;o) they are just styles of acting i'm learning ;o) and i'm at school in philly right now... but i'd travel for work ;o)

November 08, 2003 09:57AM
If you need an english actor Me me!!! I'm tring to get into little films right now i'm 18 (19 in january) I've only done stage up untill now apart from the short films I've done in drama classes at school, i could easily get to wisconsin. (is that in the north of the US!? lol)

November 08, 2003 10:00AM
if not screw my midlands accent i can do american just as well!! smiling smiley!
November 08, 2003 10:14AM
wisconsin in is the northern midwest of the US of A. you would really be willing to come all the way to america to act? crazy...

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

November 08, 2003 10:22AM
of course it'd be a great experience and i'd get to see a part of the world i havn't seen b4 and live there for a while.. do u need an english actor? I'm intrigued about the genre, another huge grant movies just gonna come out supposed to be a romantic comedy, never seen so many english actors in one film.... well recently anyway!
November 08, 2003 02:46PM
i'm afraid i don't need an english actor for this one, but i have a few other ideas for movies floating around in my mine that a british character would work well with. i posted before that it's going to be a highly unconventional, somewhat experimental romantic film, with bits of comedy and drama.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

attn. lady brandybuck
December 10, 2003 01:26AM
i resurrecting this thread because of the interest you had in my film, christina. i saw your pictures from the 11/20 show, and you have the look i'm kinda looking for in the lead female role. now i know that looks aren't everything, but for this film, physical appearence is somewhat important in how the film works. plus you're an acting major, and they would really be helpful, and i'm sure you could do a good job. once again, this is all up in the air, and i don't even know if this will ever really happen. i'm just wondering if you are completely serious when you say you're willing to be in this film. just tossing some thoughts out there. curious on what you think. peace.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

December 10, 2003 01:48AM
Wow. Christinas going to be a film star!!

sure you cant write in a brit part? I've done theatre...
December 10, 2003 01:59AM
YAY! yes ofcourse i'm definitely interested ;o) hehe... when it gets closer i can audition for you just so you know...

December 10, 2003 04:20AM
perhaps you can incorporate "Shag-A-Brit" into the part, James.

that is, if Eric writes you in.

~Ryan~
December 10, 2003 05:03AM
hmm... "shag-a-brit" wouldn't have anything to do with the story at all, but it would be one of those off-the-wall, out-of-nowhere awkward funny moments... i'll consider it. smiling smiley

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

December 10, 2003 05:03AM
and very cool, christina. i'm sure the board will be around (in one form or another) for quite some time, so we'll keep in contact about this. groovy noochies.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

December 10, 2003 05:14AM
Oh god. Not that movie franchise.....

December 10, 2003 05:23AM
not a fan of kevin smith? i admit that some of his movies (mallrats, jay and silent bob strike back) aren't as good as others (chasing amy, clerks, dogma), but overall, i think they're great... and i do enjoy mallrats as a guilty pleasure (and for jason lee), and jay and silent bob strike back is greatly unappreciated. it was his last let's-throw-some-crazy-shite-together extravaganza. he has a very interesting, funny way of writing... very quotable. he doesn't have the best eye as a director, but that's not his bag. he's more story, dialogue-based. to each his own, though...

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

December 10, 2003 05:30AM
I like Dogma. I like Chasing Amy. (It has one of the best movie quotes ever only I can't remember what it is, right now.)

I've seen Clerks and Mallrats, and although Clerks was a personal achievement for him, it isn't great, though understandably, thats mostly due to its budget. And Mallrats is a tad rubbish, even with a bigger budget.

I haven't even bothered with that 'strike back' crap.

December 10, 2003 05:41AM
thank you ryan for the suggestion, and cheers eric for considering including shagabrit in the film. could be very funny!

My cameo could be as a shagabrit tour guide with a clipboard and everything!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π