ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

OT: Hanson At Carnegie Hall

Posted by YourFavoriteSong 

OT: Hanson At Carnegie Hall
October 22, 2003 06:46PM
In case you guys didnt know Hanson is performing acoustic at Carnegie Hall on November 5th. I have seen their acoustic show and it is really great. There are still some tickets left (www.carnegiehall.org) You should check it out if you can.

Rock on,
Jessica

"Breathing out and breathing in is harder than its ever been for me..."
Re: OT: Hanson At Carnegie Hall
October 23, 2003 03:15AM
yes go. id go if i hadnt have spent so much money flying to washington dc to see them this past weekend. winking smiley itll be a good show winking smiley

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
October 23, 2003 03:38AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
October 23, 2003 09:54AM
You'd actually be surprized...the boys are all grown up. The new music is very organic pop/rock. You should definately check out the new stuff at www.hansonline.com

Jessica

October 23, 2003 09:59AM
what's "organic pop/rock"

where's the "organic" this come in?

when i hear "organic" i think "soy milk"

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
October 23, 2003 03:30PM
Hanson... BOOOO!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
October 31, 2003 05:48AM
I'M GOING I'M GOING! ;o) i'm so excited. its awesome. they're sound has really come along...

if you like nd... you'll like hanson;o) hehehe

October 31, 2003 05:58AM
they are dreamy
October 31, 2003 07:11AM
not exactly... they're good musicians though ;o) and one of thems a good daddy! ;o)

November 01, 2003 03:53PM
the new stuff actually has more bite to it (soeaking in terms of the electric studio versions) that some of "SHU"

so I don't think any of us can call them weak or poppy ever again, since they're actually writing good rock tunes these days. they broke away from their record company and are doing things their way, much like Nine Days
November 01, 2003 05:50PM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BOP

-Brian
November 01, 2003 05:51PM
Its true...the music is very different than Mmmbop...they're REAL musicians...more talented than most people you hear on the radio these days. They know what they're doing and they're in charge. They just started their own record label called 3CG, they produce themselves and others, and they are finishing an acoustic tour that they completely funded themselves.

If you just took a second to put aside your stereotype and listen to the new stuff, you'd be surprized. Check it out at http://www.hanson.net/Media/Music/

And if you're in the area...seriously...go to Carnegie Hall. Its only 27 dollars, and its going to be one hell of a show. Tickets are still available at www.carnegiehall.org

Give em a chance...I think we all know what its like to hear "Nine Days...they did that Story of a Girl song...man...that song got overplayed and then they disappeared" but YOU know that they're more than that ONE song. Working for Hanson, I hear every negative thing you can think of...but then when people hear the music, it really changes their minds. Don't be that person who can't open their mind. Give it a listen, and if you still don't like it, then thats cool.

Check it out and let me know what you think,

Jessica

November 01, 2003 07:08PM
I saw them in Atlanta, GA at Earthlink Live just a few days ago. They totally blew me away. Great singers. Great songs. They are a must see. Plus, I was only one of five other guys to attend the show. There were nothing but a thousand or so 16-21 year old, fine as wine, girls there. So, if you don't like Hanson, or don't want to give them a chance, just go for the women.

Post Edited (11-02-03 04:16)

November 01, 2003 10:59PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 02, 2003 12:11AM
i had a serious crush on the drummer when they had mmmbop. haha omg what was i thinking

November 02, 2003 02:12AM
wasnt the drumer about 9 when that song came out?
November 02, 2003 03:08AM
yeah, but she would of been younger than that haha

and uh, Hanson concerts sound interesting now

~Ryan~
November 02, 2003 04:03AM
they are amazing. and i can't wait till carnegie hall... so if you're in nyc and skeptical i'd suggest it... ;o) hehehe

and if you need something to change your mind i'd get a hold of underneath acoustic. its awesome.

also check out: damien rice, alexi murdoch, teitur...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π