March 01, 2003 05:35PM
Hi everyone
I would really like to find a copy of a Nine Days unplugged
or acoustic set. If anyone has anything I will gladly purchase
a copy. Please contact me at savacado@cs.com
Thanks
Re: Nine Days Unplugged
March 02, 2003 02:29AM
I don't remember them doing a whole acoustic set. Although its a tremendous idea. I don't think you could do alot of the new stuff acoustic..I dont think it would sound right. Maybe the older stuff. That would be great!!

"If I Am" was done acoustic. That should be easy to find. And if I remember correctly, John and Brian did an acoustic version of "Absolutely" on Regis and Kathy Lee.

Roseanne was filling in for the Kathy Lee...yuk
March 02, 2003 06:36AM
...a radio station out here in l.a. used to (might still, but i don't know) do little sessions with artists that they called "the star lounge", then at the end of the year, they'd put out a limited edition cd of the best ones...i seem to remember them doing an acoustic version of "absolutely", but i might be crazy....i'll check into it and see if it actually exists...if it does, i'd like to get it anyway, so thank you for bringing it up and reminding me to check it out. if i find it, i'll let you know tooyawning smiley)

rachel......
March 02, 2003 07:24AM
yeah, i was right. i'm not sure if you're looking for downloadable music or an actual cd, but there's an acoustic version of "absolutely" on the 2000 edition of the star lounge cd....there's also some other good music on there...i think i'm gonna buy myself a copyyawning smiley)

the website is :
www.star987.com/lounge.html

rachel......
March 02, 2003 08:40AM
I'm from LA, and I think I've heard that version of "Absolutely" I've also heard an acoustic version of "Good Friend" that I got from goninedays.com way back in, like, June of last year. Both of them have a characteristic which I find totally annoying, which is that in the middle of the song, they just play the CD version of the song. For instance, the star lounge version of "Absolutely"'s solo was just the solo from the CD, and it's just real ugly-sounding and sad, and ruins a perfectly good acoustic performance. Hmph. Rant over.

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
March 02, 2003 09:25AM
there is an awesome acoustic version of if I am on their 3 song demo from before the madding crowd. If anyone is interested, that doesn't it have drop me an IM or an e-mail and I could send it you over e-mail

~MeLiSsA
March 02, 2003 03:58PM
does anybody have a copy of that performance on Regis and Kathie Lee?

i have been searching for it ever since my sister called me and said "hey mel, that band you really love nine days or whatever, they were just on Regis and Kathie Lee. you missed it." thanks a bunch stacy.

anyway, if anybody has it on tape or something and you could make me a copy, i would really appreciate it.
March 03, 2003 02:12PM
I've got a good acoustic version of Absolutely. I bet it's live from a radio station or something but it sounds really good. You can't really tell. And it's all acoustic, no cd version solo or anything. I also have the If I Am acoustic version. I like it better than the Absolutely but I don't like how the strings are synth.

Just thought I'd share.
March 04, 2003 06:35AM
I have a cool acoustic version of Beautiful from a radio show last fall. If you have AIM, you can reach me at the name in my profile and I'll send it on over.

March 04, 2003 06:42PM
i have the mecca of Nine Days acoustic.. Nine Days - Acoustic in Seattle I only have 3 songs , bitter, revolve, and absolutely but they sound like pro recordings.. they are great.. I Am open for trades.. ia lso have this Nine days show Nine_Days-(00-08-27) IM message me on AOL IM at Luckyman15 to set up trades.. b/c let's face it i really want more live ninedays too. heh
talk to ya soon..
Scottywic
March 05, 2003 05:42AM
I know you said you were interested in trading so you could get more Nine Days shows, but would maybe be interested in doing a B&P? The only shows I have are non-Nine Days...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π