Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nine Days Live Recordings

Posted by savacado 

Nine Days Live Recordings
March 02, 2003 03:45PM
Anyone out there have any decent sound quality
recordings of nine days shows. I have a bunch of
shows on CD, but have yet to find a good sounding one..
ex. soundboard....radio show.......you know what I mean.
Nine Days kicks so much ass live I would love to have that
captured on a recording. Please contact me at savacado@cs.com
if you have anything.
Thanks,

Mike
Re: Nine Days Live Recordings
March 03, 2003 12:39AM
I have a live recording of a show they did in Columbus Ohio just after the madding crowd came out. i think they played with sr-71. It is a pretty good recording.. not bad at all

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
March 03, 2003 04:15AM
I have a full show at the Bitter End on tape. I havent yet put it to CD. Sound quality is not that good
March 03, 2003 07:27AM
what songs are on the tape from the bitter end
March 03, 2003 08:08AM
what?!? i didnt know you guys were harboring secret live recordings! how dare you hold out on me? i would love some of that live recording action.

please.
March 03, 2003 10:42AM
Frogmush wrote:

> I have a live recording of a show they did in Columbus Ohio just after the > madding crowd came out. i think they played with sr-71.

Is that the show they did at the mall? I have a lot of those mp3s, but have never been able to find all of them...

Or are you talking about the show they did with SR-71 at the Newport in Columbus? That was, umm, january 2001 I think. The power went out in the middle of the show and the guys did some acoustic stuff. Awesome show.

Amazing and incredibly memorable night...

- Brian
www.3eb.co.uk
March 03, 2003 10:55AM
I have a VIDEO of a show they did in Michigan like summer before last...not the greatest we kind of snuck it in with are blanket ha ha other than that try kazaa and before the end of Napster they had some good stuff :*(

~*Annie*~

Im not a slut Im a sexual maniac.Quite a difference-Tim Pagnotta of Sugarcult
March 03, 2003 01:29PM
I am not sure.. I picked up the show from another person... it is definately columbus ohio.. and just after madding crowd came out..... oh wait.. it says... EASTON TOWN CENTER.... thats all i know... pretty good quality though.. they covered video killed the radio star here.

Eric
March 03, 2003 06:42PM
yo frogmush, could you possibly like IM me those live recordings?

please?
March 03, 2003 07:16PM
nevermind, i just found about 12 live songs from easton town center on kazaa. look there. or i would be happy to send them to anyone.

Post Edited (03-04-03 04:19)
March 04, 2003 07:00AM
Hey Melissa could you please send me those songs at ninedays81@msn.com. Thanks
March 04, 2003 07:06AM
sure, but im at work now, so it probably wont be untill late tonight or tomorrow.
March 04, 2003 08:47AM
i have live on 8/31 here in stl taken from a video camera, so the quality is excelente.

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
March 04, 2003 06:43PM
REPOST FROM UNPLUGGED SECTION
i have the mecca of Nine Days acoustic.. Nine Days - Acoustic in Seattle I only have 3 songs , bitter, revolve, and absolutely but they sound like pro recordings.. they are great.. I Am open for trades.. ia lso have this Nine days show Nine_Days-(00-08-27) IM message me on AOL IM at Luckyman15 to set up trades.. b/c let's face it i really want more live ninedays too. heh
talk to ya soon..
Scottywic

thought you guys might want to know also
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π