ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

spitalfield

Posted by Xyzb0 

spitalfield
November 10, 2003 05:42AM
anyone heard of them? its pretty good stuff. go see them with me saturday at the metro.

-Brian
Re: spitalfield
November 10, 2003 08:00AM
Ya, i saw them with my favorite hometown (Rochester) band, Nobody Cares. Spitalfield puts on a great live show, and is definatly worth checking out.....as well is Nobody Cares.

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
November 10, 2003 08:57AM
i might see them with boys night out soon
November 10, 2003 03:38PM
excellent im not alone with these guys... when you get sick of your four new songs, give them a listen tongue sticking out smiley

-Brian
November 11, 2003 03:36AM
i liked 'i loved the way she said LA' and so i bought the cd. the cd isnt as good as that song..infact i was kinda saddened...but then i saw them in concert with fall out boy , acceptance , and trouble is...and they were a pretty good live show. nice guys too..they gave me a free t-shirt hah....id say yeah go see them winking smiley

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
November 11, 2003 03:40AM
whaaaaattt!!! my friend bought it for that song too... and its ok. the rest are the best ones!!! Five Days and Counting, and esp. Make My Heart Attack

-Brian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π