ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

OH NO!!!!

Posted by onesongglory 

OH NO!!!!
March 04, 2003 07:54AM
i forgot to set my vcr to tape americal idol! what ever will i do!!

im going to miss the wild card show!!!
Re: OH NO!!!!
March 04, 2003 08:02AM
OH NO! you better vote though, damnit! yawning smiley)

You all must vote. It's toll free. Call and vote for my favorite contestant Clay, mm'kay? yawning smiley) His number will be 1-866-43657-02, you can vote from 9-11pm tonight, as many times as you want! vote vote vote vote vote people

~lori~
March 04, 2003 08:34AM
oh, im going to vote, but you have to tell me about the "twist" simon promised.

i cant believe i forgot, we were just talking about it as i was leaving home.
March 04, 2003 08:39AM
I want to go on that show just so when Simon says, "You are by far the worst signer I ever heard in my entire life..." and then I would run up to him and give him a hug

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
March 04, 2003 08:41AM
oh, youre one of those abuse-turns-me-on people arent you...

...well, ill admit the accent is sexy...
March 04, 2003 08:51AM
of course i'll tell you what the twist is. i've heard rumors, and i heard an interview w/ seacrest this morning where he said america will probably be disappointed in the twist, haha. I do know that they're going to be recording to pre-recorded music, the top ten has morphed into the top twelve (4 will go through in this round), and that Guarini makes a guest spot on the show. Dunno if any of those things are the twist, though.

~lori~
March 04, 2003 08:55AM
OOooooo, the american idol guru!

where did you get this inside scoop? and why has it taken you so long to share it with me?
March 04, 2003 09:24AM
haha. well, first of all - i had no clue you watched it! hehe. secondly, one of my main message boards I visit is this American Idol board over at www.televisionwithoutpity.com (FUNNY stuff over there, they make fun of everything), and we all keep up on media appearances and articles regarding american idol that we see, and we post about it...fun stuff. Plus becoming friendly with two of Clay's friends helps out too... :-D Ohh girlie, I'll get you in on the inside track. ;-)

~lori~
March 04, 2003 09:35AM
hahahaha i was just reading your post, and the phone rang and i answered with "www, uh, i mean thank you for calling the south...." and she said did you just say "www" and i was like "yeah, um, i was talking to another guest" but really i was reading your post and not paying attention to my job.
March 04, 2003 11:44AM
the twist is a million dollars

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
March 04, 2003 11:47AM
a million dollar twist?

that was joe millionaire.

whats the twist, really?
March 04, 2003 01:57PM
the twist was ghetto...it was the fact that four from tonight would be going through, making it the top twelve, and that each judge would pick a person, and america would pick the fourth.

~lori~
March 04, 2003 03:20PM
well that sure is a big fat rip off.

the good news is i get to watch it, my sister taped it. yay!

did you know that if you refrigerate pizza in the box it was delivered in it gets really stale really fast, and then you either have to eat rock hard pizza or nothing.

im hungry.
March 04, 2003 05:08PM
best to put the pizza into zip lock bags and put it in the fridge yawning smiley) that way it doesn't dry out....and
LORI!!!!!!!!

CLAY DID AWESOME~! you must be so proud yawning smiley)

rachel......
March 04, 2003 10:49PM
ha, i know that. im just too lazy sometimes. its just so easy to store things in their original containers.

and clay was awesome. i voted for him for like an hour straight before i even saw the show. i had to watch it on tape after work. its a good thing i had the number ahead of time!
March 04, 2003 11:37PM
american idol???? with the famous simon bitch freak??????

oh dear that show was so bad here yet so addictive!!!!!!!

so what are all the peeps like on yours??? did they all answer back to him cos no-one did here??????

oh guess what- you have popstars the rivals to look forward too (that is of course if they send it over to you.........)
March 05, 2003 01:18AM
The original Popstars did really shitty over here in America, so I doubt The Rivals will be bought by any US networks.

Yeah, people talk back to Simon. ESPECIALLY this season. My God, at least in the summer all the contestants were cute and down to earth like. This time? These people think they're God's gift to singing. If you want to see what some of the contestants are like this year, you can check out some performances here http://www.realitytvhell.com , although at the moment their main site is down for repairs. According to it though, it should be up sometime later today (3/5).

LOVED Clay. Voted all two hours. Hee. So amazing, I loved it. I talked to his friend Christie afterwards, and she's like "WOOHOO IM GOING TO LA!" since friends can come see the performances in the finals, haha. He sounded so good! You never would've known he was puking his brains out the day before (and only hours after filming!)! Poor kid, stupid food poisoning.

Remember to tape it tonight, Melissa. Results show starts at 8 tonight.

~lori~
March 05, 2003 03:55AM
so, the finals are in l.a.????
you'll have to tell me when they film it lori, so i can go kidnap him for youyawning smiley) tee hee!

rachel......
March 05, 2003 04:05AM
oOoOoOoOoOoOo this is true rachel...i totally didn't see the connection...top ten (12) round filmed in LA...you live there...MWAHAHAHA. Too bad I didn't get you into this show a while ago, you could've requested tickets to go see the show live. yawning smileyP

~lori~
March 05, 2003 10:59AM
BILLY JOEL AND ALEXA RAY ARE GOING TO BE ON NEXT WEEK!!! I met Billy Joel outside my time share in the city after I saw Movin' out the night before. Yeah that was awesome.

I don't know about these american idol people singing billy joel songs...that's gonna be weird i think

~MeLiSsA
March 05, 2003 03:19PM
Billy Joel night is going to kick all kinds off ass.

Clay got through! YAYAYAYAYAY! *dances*

oooomg though. So exciting. at like ten to ten my phone rings..I answer it..and its Suzanne and Christie, two of clay's best friends that I talk to online! hehe, they were at his house celebrating with his family, and feel bad that I'm not able to talk to clay (since he's in LA, plus he doesn't have his cell phone *it was stolen*), so they decided to have me be the first one they called. yawning smiley)))))) It was great, I talked to the two of them for like 10 minutes, then suzie let me talk to his MOM! hehe, his mom is adorable and im still all giggly and its been almost 2 and a half hours since i talked to them!!! yawning smiley)))))))))))))))

~lori~
March 05, 2003 05:45PM
lori, you kick all kinds of american idol ass!!!

rachel......
March 06, 2003 12:48AM
and you kick all kinds of im a celebrity ass! i hear your boy won it! yayayayayayayayayayay him!!!! I saw on like Acces Hollywood or something last night...him on the show, talking about the first time he and jennifer kissed...ohh he sounds so sweet! yawning smiley))))

did you get the cd in the mail yet?!?!?!?

~lori~
March 06, 2003 07:21AM
dude, lori...DO WE KNOW HOW TO PICK THE FREAKIN' WINNERS OR WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?
lol...
no, my cd didn't come, and i'm pissed, but i'm SURE it's gonna come today... or else.

rachel......
March 07, 2003 10:09AM
I'm very late on all this, but I too was very happy that Clay made it through. I wanted him to go through since the first audition shows. He's awesome and a cutie. smiling smiley GO CLAY! smiling smiley
March 07, 2003 10:57AM
theyre corrupting you! sucking you into pop culture! run!

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 07, 2003 11:33AM
Shush Emily. I love me some American Idol. Have since the moment I heard the bad auditions over the summer. And Clay is absolutely adorable, and he reminds me of old school, classic pop singers, i.e. Elton John and Billy Joel.

Anyway, I'm already in pop culture, dear. Forgetting the nine days/sprout/TMBG/Tristate shows I've been to in the past nine months or so, the last concerts I've been to have been WBLI Summer Jam, WBLI Winter Jam, The American Idol tour, NSYNC, and Christina Aguilera. And I'm full on ready and excited and geared up for the Justin Timberlake/Christina Aguilera tour coming up over the summer. so yawning smileyPPP

Oh yeah, I went to Aerosmith in August, I believe, at Jones Beach. That was a pretty great show, i must say

Post Edited (03-07-03 20:36)

~lori~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π