ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

youngins

Posted by emily 

Re: youngins
March 05, 2003 08:25AM
we went from young people to gay men...the hope for our young people and the future if this is forshadowing us all...

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 05, 2003 09:02AM
That whole story from Australia is great...so i think I'm just gonna tell it. We stayed at this place called the sanctuary in the middle of the rainforest. There were 5 of us that basically hung out, Sean, Me and this other girl, Foz and Stu these english guys who worked there. I was hanging on Stu for the whole week. I got massages from him....was having a good time. Then one night we had a bon fire on the beach and Stu wanted to leave b/c he had work early and sean decided to go back too. SO i stayed for a while. Coming back from the beach you walk past the pool and sean's stuff was there so I picked it up and brought it back to my hut and like 5AM he came to my hut and asked if i had his stuff. He woke me up when I walked in and I opened my eyes when he sat on my bed. The first thing I said to him was SEAN.....YOU SMELL LIKE STU!!!!!! He just laughed. That's how I found out. I love that story, it didn't work out that well for me but it's my favorite australia story.

~MeLiSsA
March 05, 2003 10:01AM
that sucks...(notgonnalaughnotgonnalaugh)

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 05, 2003 10:34AM
yeah.. and if anybody cares... My name is Eric.. and im 18 from saginaw michigan

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
March 05, 2003 10:40AM
HELLO ERIC.
MY NAME IS STEPHANIE.
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?

mandy - august sucks because you live in the south ok. up here, we love august. we DO august.
March 05, 2003 10:41AM
im great.... i think im beginning to become a nine days board junie just like everyone else who posts here constantly.

Eric
March 05, 2003 10:59AM
maybe i should move...steph you sooooo know you cant wait untill i visit again...one day is seriously NOT enough...you tease!!!

Mandy
March 05, 2003 01:12PM
you have no idea. i am salivating over this summer. with u and erin here, and kelli coming in june, best summer eveeeeeeeeeeer ever ever. i am in love with this summer.
March 05, 2003 01:35PM
>>>17. 18 on july 15...along with other board members. i wish i were 20/21ish.<<<

yup july 15th is the best day ever to be born on....it is smack dab in the middle of summer and well hey many cool people have been born on july 15th.....for example....Rembrandt. Yea i wish i was 20/21ish too....
March 05, 2003 02:04PM
i am 3 at heart does that count?!

March 05, 2003 03:52PM
"20/21ish" is fun....total freedom except for bills, mass amount of school work like you've never known before plus the stresses of thinking about getting a real job when you graduate in 3 months...WOW. Trust me don't rush it....just live it. The time goes by so fast you have no idea how you got where you are.

~MeLiSsA
March 05, 2003 09:39PM
LOL I'm sweet 17 and never been... (there must be something, lol), 18 on May 4th!! Is cool, nearly legal lol :-) why y'all wishin you were older? nearly 18 seems pretty good for me, I just wish exams were over and school was out so I could begin the legal drink fest that's the warm up for FRESHERS WEEK (in 5 months 23 days, how sad, lol).

Cat

I am a free radical!

'apparently she is so weird and messed up, hannah had to make her promise not to f!ck me up completely'
March 06, 2003 12:52AM
omg kelli's coming up here in june?!?! do i finally get to meet kelli?!?!?!?!?!

Mandy - the south sucks. August KICKS ASS, yo. My birthday's tucked away neatly in that month. August 19th, in case anybody wants to buy me anything for my 19th birthday yawning smiley)

~lori~
March 06, 2003 02:28AM
August here too! Aug. 13. turning 17. And my 13th birthday was on Friday the 13th that was crazy! August Rocks and so does warm weather! I HATE SNOW!! WHY MUST IT SNOW!! Right now I'm stuck in school on a free period in the library and it wont stop snowing! Make it stop!! Can anyone from the southern or western states send a massave amout of warm weather up here?

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
March 06, 2003 07:22AM
yay august!!!!!yawning smiley)

so we've got:
me=8/20
lori=8/19
GGDolpNDts (why don't i know your real name by now??)=8/13
CRIS JUDD!=8/15
casey affleck=8/12

that's a busy week, eh??
happy birthday to us!

Post Edited (03-06-03 16:34)

rachel......
March 06, 2003 08:51AM
I'm 15, will be 16 in May. And can I say that May is the definently the best month. smiling smiley

&quot;The Password is...&quot;
March 06, 2003 10:18AM
Hmm I'm 15, 16 in 9 days and 5 hours.
March 06, 2003 10:52AM
<<GGDolpNDts (why don't i know your real name by now??)=8/13>>

I'm Sammii D

<<Hmm I'm 15, 16 in 9 days and 5 hours>>

LISTEN TO NINE DAYS!!! That a little tradtion I do, I think I posted that somewhere else but I listen to Nine Days when its 9 days to anything I'm counting down

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
March 06, 2003 11:17AM
marrying j.lo does not make you special.
these days, she marries a diff guy every week.

so sorry chris, YOU LOSE!
March 06, 2003 11:29AM
Haha

March 06, 2003 04:15PM
easy sis...that's my imaginary boyfriend you're talking about! ;o)

rachel......
March 07, 2003 06:28AM
my sister was born august 19th! ...89, but still august 19th...and yes, may is the best month and being a minor is even better! im not old... smiling smiley

-Emily

&quot;forever bored and outside from the in-crowd...&quot;
March 07, 2003 07:34AM
Wow. I remember Steph a.k.a. adistantlight turning 15! Now I will be 27 on May 24th YIKES almost 30. So far I'm the oldest, but I think Scott is older than I am.

Shareena
March 07, 2003 07:50AM
Hey Shareena. My birthday's 4 days after yours! Ok, i felt special for a moment.

Kat

&quot;The Password is...&quot;
March 07, 2003 08:43AM
who remembers my countdown to being 18 years old? it was like 867 days or something like that. nowwwww its:

406 days!

omg im gunna be 18 in a lil over a year.

this is the greatest thing i have realized all week.
March 07, 2003 09:58AM
I just turned 19 in Feb. Anyone else born in Feb.? smiling smiley
March 07, 2003 12:39PM
exactly 18 and one month today

although, i wish i were still 17, someone likes me better that way lolol

*nudges mandy*

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 08, 2003 07:50AM
I wish we could choose our ages sometimes. You know? Emily could get in to the ND concert without worring so much, Amy could be with that "someone" I'd get to the Tonic concert without worring, and I bet everyone have a story like that.

March 08, 2003 12:28PM
im all for choosing ages...it would help people take me more seriously...and not take everything i say as 'oh, shes just a kid, what does she know?'

-Emily

&quot;forever bored and outside from the in-crowd...&quot;
March 08, 2003 01:23PM
we could call it the Cinderella spell or something, choose your age for the night

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π