ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ah, college life

Posted by great198 

ah, college life
November 17, 2003 07:01PM
it's 3 in the morning, just finished a shitty english essay while watching an absolutely horrible movie on cable called "the mangler" with my roommate and waiting for someone (namely the hampson) to announce that we can preorder "flying the corporate jet"... ah, this is the life (i also have a ton of mountain dew and chili cheese cheez-it's in me - AWESOME!). goodnight, y'all... and better tomorrows.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
Re: ah, college life
November 17, 2003 09:19PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 17, 2003 11:58PM
A small fridge filled with 'Stella' and 'Castlemaine XXXX', a white Toblerone bar, REM's 'Best Of' as the atmospheric, and me jacking in to the university's new broadband service on my rig.........

And thanks Rachel for the 'Steadman' CD. I shall listen to it asap.

And if I turn it up load enough, so will the rest of the flat!

yawning smileyP

November 18, 2003 12:15AM
I'm still happy that I dont have homework to do.

Post Edited (11-18-03 09:26)
November 18, 2003 12:46AM
NO HOMEWORK!!!

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

November 18, 2003 01:32AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 18, 2003 02:18AM
college, the only place where work is only suggested, and not required
a few papers, a few exams, and lots o fun...for example, i could be doing reading for my seminar, which is a two hour discussion and quiz about a book i have no intention of actually reading (viva la sparknotes), but im sitting here watching the price is right and breaking open highlighters to color the vodka bottle from last weekend.

*~katie~*
November 18, 2003 02:48AM
katie, you're my hero. that is the best possible way to use highlighters. smiling smiley i salute you.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

November 18, 2003 06:38AM
yeah katie, the rest of you are trying too hard. how about a six pack of beer and shitty iowa/central illinois daytime television. thank god i go to school in the middle of nowhere. ive got to go now, simpsons is on twice, then king of the hill, then that 70s show twice, then friends and best of all 24!!

-Brian
November 18, 2003 08:50AM
yeah, college life is fun cuz you can slack at times, but when it comes down to it, i don't want my hard-earned money (and loans that i will be paying off later with my hard-earned money) to go to waste on C's and D's. i pay way too much to get shitty grades.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

November 18, 2003 09:00AM
i have yet to go to college.. haha. i think i'm the youngest one on this board. hopefully not the most naive. ha.
November 18, 2003 09:54AM
I'm young too, definitely not naive though

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
November 18, 2003 10:08AM
hey they call it homework here and as for me living on cinnamon toast crunch ... now thats marvellous haha
November 18, 2003 11:09AM
college life.... living on ramen noodles, mountain dew, and cereal.... skipping class because it's gross and rainy outside.... staying out till all hours of the morning.... skipping class to take naps and/or watch crappy daytime tv.... finding AWESOME new bands through shows at local bars.... skipping class because it's too beautiful outside.... knowing the difference between a budget fake and a quality fake.... skipping class to do work that is due for another class that is held later in the day.... i can't believe that i'm almost done college....

-kt

"brand new starts make saints of sinners, but i'm doomed 2 live in my past"
November 18, 2003 11:45AM
college was cool...even though It was worthless..

enjoy though...

LOL
November 18, 2003 11:57AM
joy. haha. high school here is pretty competitive. last year, some student at the West Senior High (it's grades ... 11-12 cuz there are too many students to fit into one 9-12 school)... they're very rich and smart, btw... living in HUGE mansions, holy crap. anyways. one student had a gpa that was .001 less than the valedictorian because... she took athletics. so she sued the school district and they made it 2 co-valedictorians. it's crazy! crazy. people get so caught up in things haha. anyways. i have yet to go through writing college applications. ...hooray. haha.
November 18, 2003 01:01PM
Scott, what do you do for a living? I didn't quite grasp it with the Road Runnner post... Because I really didn't get that post...

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
November 18, 2003 01:16PM
Yep, i'm still the youngest on this board. Yahoo!!!! Here's to youth! :-p

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
November 19, 2003 06:14AM
doupt it MusicDude. How old r u?
November 19, 2003 12:23PM
oh God here we go again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π